Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How do you say No?

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you say No?

*Looks*.... Wheres the kitty!!!....... *poof*..... Where's Nympho!!! ..... n the women flee once more.... Darn it, thats the 3rd time today.

@ Reese : haha, is that why u havent been returnin my phone calls, jk jk. But I agree with Nympho... its probably best u initiate a face-to-face convo... dont jeopardise ur friendship by decidin 2 send the wrong message like that. ^_^
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

*puff puff poof* *coughs*

Kittens are in my trench coat, come closer and i will show you them....

Yeah emails tell them they aren't good enough to receive an honest reason/rejection. And its awkward.
    Last edited by Nympho; May 23, 2006 at 10:47 PM.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Nympho : Tell it like it is, YEAH!!! lol. ^_^

eh?..... awwww, kitty. Uhhh.... Do I really want 2 reach in there to pet it. hehe. ^_^
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

@Cere and Myssy: you have turned my thread into a flirting ground, lol...go elsewhere!

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie Fudge may be famous one day Fudge may be famous one day Fudge's Avatar
    Thanks

How do I say 'no'.... well the answer lies just in front of you - I simply quote "No", lol.

Alright my answer 2 u is :
    I usually prepare them for my response. Theres nothing worst then blurting out ur confession 2 her in surprise. O_O
    Then I'll follow with a statement to ensure she knows where I'm goin.... I'll try to create a comfortable atmosphere throughout it all but not too comfortable or she wouldnt expect it and run off cryin or give me a SMACK. lol.
    WHAT THE FUDGE!!!!

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I just can't say no, I just go all scared and avoid them.

This one guy couldn't even get me to talk to him, eventually he got the hint but I felt so mean, I had basically ignored him for a month and he still liked me >.<

oOoOoOoOo That was kinda scary XD

It must be so embarrassing for them, thats why I can't say no. But I don't say yes either. They must just think i'm really weird :P

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok im to good for you kj i would say sorry but we dont know each other that well and maybe when we do i dont know just maybe but i dont realy know what to say and im a girl and i dont know how to say no either

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

there are lots of ways to soay no. i think the best way is to say im sorry but i dont like you like that at this time and if i do later i will go out with you but until than can we pls be friends

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast