Thread: I Need Help :(

Newbie tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^'s Avatar
    <3 in my own anime world where everything is made of candy <3 yummy
    Thanks

Exclamation I Need Help :(

hello everyone, ive been wondering about something but i always forget to ask people. well now ill ask. you know how most of you have this rectangle box with ur username on it for ur sig. yeah well, how do you get that? ive always wanted to know that. so please, you know if someone could answer me, that would be nice. thanx!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*
    yeah but i have another question. ive heard that for your sig you can get these codes that let you put icons n stuff. well whenever i try to put in a code, it never works. it just shows the code. can you guys help me with that also, if you get a chance of course. ^.^
    i luv my friends <3 *especially beauty-pop*

Newbie atashi may be famous one day atashi may be famous one day atashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I Need Help :(

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo-mewmew^-^
    hello everyone, ive been wondering about something but i always forget to ask people. well now ill ask. you know how most of you have this rectangle box with ur username on it for ur sig. yeah well, how do you get that? ive always wanted to know that. so please, you know if someone could answer me, that would be nice. thanx!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*
    yeah but i have another question. ive heard that for your sig you can get these codes that let you put icons n stuff. well whenever i try to put in a code, it never works. it just shows the code. can you guys help me with that also, if you get a chance of course. ^.^
    I will pm you and help you alright.

Thank you soooo much equinn for leting me us this pic of your!!!!!

This is a cute little clip:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrZQIayUnbA

My favorite song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8frvSHvlzSM