Thread: I think it's funny.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's funny.

My brother got mad at me because I won't let him on the computer, even though it's my time.

It's 11:22, now, and odd hour, which means I have the computer. He can't make me get off or anything. So he asks If he can get on, so I say at 11:30, which is when I'm going to bed. Then he says he's going to bed at the same time, so he'd like the computer now, and I say too bad.

Then he starts ranting that I've had the computer for 6 hours, so I say, I just got out of the shower, and before that I was working out and running. So then he says, I'm being selfish, and just hogging the computer to dick around, when in fact all he wants to do is dick around himself.

Then he goes into this thing about how I've had the computer for six months while he was at college, which is true. But, he also has a computer at college, and plenty of god damn free time to go on it.

Then, realizing that he can't get his way, he calls me an immature, selfish, fifteen year old brat, so I call him an unreasonable prick.

Then he hits me, because, well, that's his last resort. If he doesn't get his way, he hits me, or chokes me.

He fails at life.

Anyway, what it boils down to is; he wants the computer to doing mindless crap, and I want the computer to do mindless crap. Neither of us have been on the computer very long, today. SO far, we're equal. BUt, hah, we are in MY hour.

I win.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; May 24, 2006 at 08:31 PM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Newbie Fudge may be famous one day Fudge may be famous one day Fudge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I think it's funny.

Journal material girl...... heh, wat an attention seeker. Nah jks.... But seriously wats the purpose of this thread.

KILL IT! KILL IT! lol. jk jk. ^_^
    Yeah I hav the same problem.... except the problem is I steal cereb's laptop coz my comp crashed, lol.
    WHAT THE FUDGE!!!!

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, that's different. His/her laptop = too bad for you. My situation is different. I have ALL the right to be on the computer right now with clean conscience. My brother is just being narrow-minded and stupid, like usual.

Anyway, there's no purpose to this thread. I'm just ranting.

P.S. I'm a guy.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

You're a guy? Ahhhh! XPP- - -

Thanks

Ohhhhhhhh!!...... I get confused with avi's. heh, dont u love that skeptic look on her face though. *sigh*..... oops gotta run... cereb's out 2 get me.... AHHHHH!!!
    WHAT THE FUDGE!!!!

Thanks

Yep. Sorry to disappoint you, it seems, but, I'm a guy.

Wait...

*feels around*

Yeah, that's a penis.

=^.^=

Thanks

LMAO..... hey lets compare, lol. ^^ Nah I'm just playin with ya. AHHH!! WAT HAS THIS THREAD BECOME!! THE CHILDREN MUST BE SAVED. ^_^
    WHAT THE FUDGE!!!!