Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I will be attending Anime Expo

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I will be attending Anime Expo

I will be at Anime Expo in July in Anaheim this year, if you will be there, leave a message on this thread or PM me, maybe we could meet up and go kickit.

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie melefics may be famous one day melefics may be famous one day melefics's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I will be attending Anime Expo

bro i live in australia and we dont have things like that could you take some pics for us plz

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by melefics
    bro i live in australia and we dont have things like that could you take some pics for us plz
    really? i'll try my best to remember, I suck with wooping out the camera, I'll try, what kind of pictures you want, like the cosplays and stuff?

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie melefics may be famous one day melefics may be famous one day melefics's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah man that would be great thanx

Thanks

sure, i'll do that, i'll try, dont be suprised if i'm not in the pix though, i'll have my friends pose for ya, I dont want to be caught in that cosplay stuff, I dont really like it, but..i'm sure lots of other people do, AnimeExpo is awesome though, great anime event, i must give them props.

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

yeah ive heard that they are good

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

*gasps*., hey Taru man., you should post some cosplay shots into the gallery when you come back., it'll be nice to see what went on ^_^, best cosplay (worse cosplaing XD)., etc., it'll be nice to see some new events posted in the gall., ^_^

Thanks

yeah, there are lots of events there, like origami, and they show u how to draw anime, and they have dances at night, but those suck, i hit the local clubs or something

It brings out the hardcore anime fans though, which is kinda cool, but creepy too. Some folks are so dedicated, they sleep like int he movie rooms and the floor in the lobby, it's nuts. After awhile, things start to stink, and that's just not cool
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    *gasps*., hey Taru man., you should post some cosplay shots into the gallery when you come back., it'll be nice to see what went on ^_^, best cosplay (worse cosplaing XD)., etc., it'll be nice to see some new events posted in the gall., ^_^
    guess i'll definitely have to remember to take pictures now, i've got requests, haha
    Last edited by pigtaru; May 01, 2006 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

o~Piggy-san~o

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast