Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If you could sit down and talk to any celebrity, who would it be?

Newbie Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone's Avatar
    Thanks

If you could sit down and talk to any celebrity, who would it be?

Now, I realize alot of people are in different countries and some of us may not recognize celebrities from that particular country. But I am still interested to know...

If you could sit down and talk to any celbrity who would it be and why? Members of bands and music groups are acceptable too, cuz I know there aren't alot of american celebs I would like to talk to. Also, or alive, doesn't matter.

For me...it would have to be Sid Barret from the original Pink Floyd. I bet he would have alot of interesting things to say and points of view. If he weren't locked in the psycho ward.

P.S. I apologize if this is a duplicate thread, I really didn't feel like looking and seeing if it has already been posted. Sorry.

NEVER KNOWS BEST

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could sit down and talk to any celebrity, who would it be?

ANGELINA JOLIE ANGELINA JOLIE ANGELINA JOLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shes such a role model for me...and shes so pretty!! >.< i wanna meet her!!!!!

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

????!!!!!!!???? oOo I know without a doubt Kristin Kreuk because I love her more than life and would want to talk with her!

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

nelly sean paul or TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR
    they r the best ever

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Newbie Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.
    ANGELINA JOLIE ANGELINA JOLIE ANGELINA JOLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shes such a role for me...and shes so pretty!! >.< i wanna meet her!!!!!
    The only thing I have against Angelina is I don't like her lips! They are just so out of control, but she is pretty. And she is definately using her star powers for good, so good choice.

NEVER KNOWS BEST

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm.. Well, It's hard to say for so many reasons, like the fact that I woudn't want to talk to some celebrities since they might bite my head off. I also might not want to meet one because I could find out that that celebrity is snobby and I would end up hating him/her.

I guess it would have to be Amy Lee because she is the lead singer of my favorite band [Evanescence]. I would like to know what her personallity is really like. It would be very interesting for me. lol This post makes me sound like a stalker. -_-
    Last edited by BrightShadow_96; Jun 17, 2006 at 08:54 PM.

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

haha thnx!!.........................

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96
    Hmm.. Well, It's hard to say for so many reasons, like the fact that I woudn't want to talk to some celebrities since they might bite my head off. I also might not want to meet one because I could find out that that celebrity is snobby and I would end up hating him/her.

I guess it would have to be Amy Lee because she is the lead singer of my favorite band [Evanescence]. I would like to know what her personallity is really like. It would be very interesting for me. lol This post makes me sound like a stalker. -_-
    I'm glad you said what band she was from, cuz I didn't know her name. But you make a good point, I would be sorely dissapointed if someone I looked up to turned out to be a jerk when I met them.

NEVER KNOWS BEST

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast