Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 28

Thread: If you had the chance.

  1. #9
    Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    676
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: If you had the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exopsyphobia
    If you had the chance to cause the apocalypse and end the world would you? If so how?

    My answer is yes, I'm one of those humanity hater type people so I would have various sections of the earth slowly boil away until the atmosphere was no longer suphiciant enough to sustain life, eventualy causing the earth to go back into it's early stages of volcanic development - "And so the world ends anew".
    I think the real question here would be do we have the right to chose the fate of humanity? We are all mere humans, and it can't be possible that only one of us among many could rise above to decide such a crucial decision on billions of lives. To answer your question, I would not chose to start the apolocalyse. Although there may be many flaws in humanity, that doesn't mean I would have to right to take away the lives of innocent people for the follies of a few amount of others. People have the will to live (Got that line from one of chiefblackhammer's threads ), and if they desire to survive, then they should have the right to. None one among us should play God. Also Exopsyphobia, I see you have an avatar of a character of Neon Genesis Evangelion, so I think I have quite the understanding of why you would ask a question of this matter.

    ~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

  2. #10
    Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Always where I'm not supposed to be.
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: If you had the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96
    Your overthinking this a bit. lol.
    Probably, I just get way to technical with things sometimes .
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

  3. #11
    丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The piano. ♫ | ♩
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: If you had the chance.

    Actually, I'd rather rule the world than destroy it. It'd be fun to be evil.

  4. #12
    Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wherever the Army sends me. ^_^
    Posts
    294
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: If you had the chance.

    Wow so much to say...

    First the size of the meteor would likely kill everyone on the planet. But If I'm gonna destroy the planet I should do it right.

    Second his ava is from evangelion. But so is mine. That doesn't mean I am obsessed with the end of humanity... or god.

    Wow... that wasn't as long as I thought.

    +=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

  5. #13
    Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Always where I'm not supposed to be.
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: If you had the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    I think the real question here would be do we have the right to chose the fate of humanity? We are all mere humans, and it can't be possible that only one of us among many could rise above to decide such a crucial decision on billions of lives. To answer your question, I would not chose to start the apolocalyse. Although there may be many flaws in humanity, that doesn't mean I would have to right to take away the lives of innocent people for the follies of a few amount of others. People have the will to live (Got that line from one of chiefblackhammer's threads ), and if they desire to survive, then they should have the right to. None one among us should play God. Also Exopsyphobia, I see you have an avatar of a character of Neon Genesis Evangelion, so I think I have quite the understanding of why you would ask a question of this matter.

    ~Kiss
    Hmm... Well your right about that, I was mostly thinking of ending the planet when I concocted that. There's no way I would make that many people suffer, I'm well aware there are plenty of innocent people out there. No matter how they may be outnumbered by the rest. Perhaps I could have everyone evacuate on shuttles to find a new, better planet?
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroenix
    Wow so much to say...

    First the size of the meteor would likely kill everyone on the planet. But If I'm gonna destroy the planet I should do it right.
    Indeed, but as seen on several simulations on the Discovery Channel a meteor of that size would also destroy the planet. But I suppose sending it into the sun would destroy it even better? Also sending that much mass into the sun at one time would probably cause a super nova or something of that sort also destroying the sun and causing a really cool looking explosion. That's quite the plan.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 08, 2006 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

  6. #14
    Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wherever the Army sends me. ^_^
    Posts
    294
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: If you had the chance.

    Yes. Yes. I suppose you are right. Though I still like the sun part. But going off what BrightShadow_96 said how do you think you would rule the world if you had the chance?

    Hmm...(Thinking)

    +=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

  7. #15
    Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: If you had the chance.

    Really, I think it could be fun to play as the bad guy, and have no real consequences, besides, it's only if, isn't it?

  8. #16
    丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The piano. ♫ | ♩
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: If you had the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeroenix
    Yes. Yes. I suppose you are right. Though I still like the sun part. But going off what BrightShadow_96 said how do you think you would rule the world if you had the chance?

    Hmm...(Thinking)
    I don't know how i'd rule it. I guess I didn't think that one through.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Everyone help out when you get a chance
    By Trunks in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jun 24, 2005, 02:25 PM
  2. Evolution
    By frozen_mercury in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: May 03, 2005, 10:13 PM
  3. that chance
    By bass in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Apr 23, 2005, 05:25 AM
  4. Another Chance
    By Boo45 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 30, 2005, 03:23 PM
  5. A chance to draw. By (K' Heart)
    By Shade/K' Heart in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 22, 2005, 06:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts