Thread: Interesting Facts

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting Facts

Just a thread to post interesting random facts :3 I searched, but if there is a currently active topic on this somewhere, or if this needs to be moved, feel free to do so~

A few from me:

- Black is usually the first color of crayon to be used up in a pack (guilty as charged, when I was younger ^^)

- 250 people have fallen off the leaning tower of Pisa (o_o)

- The youngest mother was a five year old Peruvian girl named Lina Medina (0_0)

- The numbers on the opposite sides of a die always add up to seven

- The king of Hearts if the only king out of the four that doesn't have a mustache

- The 13th Amendment to the Constituition (abolish the practice of slavery) was ratified on Dec. 6, 1865. Because only two-thirds of the states were needed to change the constitution, some legislatures refused to formally ratify it - in fact it was only until 1995 when Mississippi got around to doing so~

- Recent studies show Black American females and Asian American males are more likely to oppose interracial relationships than other races. A common complaint is "The white guys/girls" are taking our women/men!" :P

- A palindrome is a word or phrase that reads the same backwards and forwards -- i.e. "Mom" "Racecar and "I prefer pi" (the symbol)

- The longest palindromic sentence (word or phrase that reads the same way, backwards and forwards) has 17,259 words o_O

- It IS possible to lick your elbow. It's just not common

- The bird known as the English sparrow is neither a sparrow nor English; it's actually an African finch
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Interesting Facts

here's one for you thats intrestng
    there is a 10,000 dollar fine for going over the falls
    if you live and a letter of condolences to your family
    of you dont
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself