Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting People of AO

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Interesting People of AO

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    are you threatening me, hitler? T_T baa!!! stand back!!!!!! XD
    ._. How would I be threatening you?
    I only threaten those who are on my MARKED list.

For Abu, I threaten to be cheating on her with her being the one I'm cheating with, as her lover, her best friend, her husband, and her wife.

For kedar, I threaten to make sure that he stays in line as a badass monk... if not, AO just wouldn't be the same if he was neither badass nor monk.

For bassdudez, I threaten to keep watch if I got any PMs from him.

For King Of Fashion, I threaten to see if he's online... Abu Dhabi would be glad to see him roam around AO again.

For Mayura... well, quite frankly, she will be getting a giant dosage of PMs from Abu herself, so I threaten to be the middleman that tells Abu when Mayura's online. ^_^

For Mr. K... ... <_< I feel a little obligated to at least try to watch over her... but I won't go any further than that.

^_^ And you thought that I just post randomly here.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

>.> Mr.Soshi >.>

I am NOT pregnanat! I take it as an insult! <.<

You watch people? Eww...

I have now eaten a dictionary because you made me paranoid XD

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL! u ppl are funny..
    I have my updated list ^^

Zackraa: First friend i made on the net ^^
    Elie 26: Its fun to open up to her. girl to girl.
    Kerry: Shares the same passion for Pete as i do ^^
    Piggy: is my dear friend with a good sense of humor lol ^___^
    Ketaro: Is an emo i met in the truth Thread.
    kedar: is in everyones list.so i put him in mine ^^ lol nah hes a good friend
    Nympho: is a powerful female even im afraid of O_o lol
    Rave-Grip: is my friend i met in the truht thread.
    michiru726: is good to have around ^^ funny person.
    Muffin Girl: I love chatting wit this girl, shes awesom! ^_^
    dancy_SAZ: is has the same name a me and has an account on ZA!!
    Aya-kun: is the sheep tat everyone adores XD
    Reese: is on my list cuz shes a good acuantince ^^
    MoonGoddess: is a goddess ^^ and my friend.
    heislove: i know her from sumwhere... O>O cant remember...
    Last edited by Star Girl; Jul 08, 2006 at 05:25 PM.

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm.........I dont seem to be that popular on this site.....I wounder y im hardly even on anyones list.....these sereise of events baffles even me..........should i make more friends or perhaps PM my current ones more.......I waunna be on more lists!!!

I am a sage....the light of elements

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

a simple list does not prove any popularity my friend. the true popularity is your kindness ^^ i think....something like tat ><

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Star Girl! I forgot to add you too!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hinari
    Michiru726: Yey~! You still remember when I welcomed you though it was a goofy welcome I gave you. But I am very pleased to hear that you are thankful for it. It made me happy. ^-^ So you are called as Pammy here? ^^ Hai hai hai Pammy is also pretty and cute, highly adorable in her baby picture. ^-^

Heheheh don't worry. I never thought anyone would even play attention to my siggie. It took me one month to make it. Why? I lost approval from Kedar for 20 times. hehe but finally he agreed. He is so effortlessly sweet. ^-^ Anyway this sig I made, it has a lot of meaning and stuff in it than anyone can see in the beginning. ^-^ I cannot tell, you have to find out. ^^ Don't look too deep though you might also get the fever. ^-^ hehe. Sorry I just had to add that. ^-^

Yes I really want to get to know you much better too I will be at ao later then we can play with each other. hehe. ^-^

Thank you Eleonne. I remember our first conversation here. Thank you for accepting me as a friend. >.< And thank you too Reese, you are also on my get to know better list.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
    thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!

.................... For saying Kedar is purty, just for appreciating it, you become awesome on my book. ^-^ I thank you truly. ^-^ 100 thank you's to you.

p.s. I typed all those thank you's I did not copy and paste. I was so happy that tying all of them didn't even hit me that I was crazy.
    Thankers much Hinari, for all the 'thankers'. ^_^ It made me feel all 'warm and fuzzy', lol. ^^ WOOT!! Kedar fanatic, HARDCORE!!!

@ Heislove and Star girl : *Adds to get to know list* I hope to get to know both of you real soon.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Sage_Se'von: Even I, I'm not in everyones list... But just try to be nice and kind to people... Popularity is not the reason why you registered here...

Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 ... LastLast