Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting People of AO

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Interesting People of AO

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage
    how come no one has said atomic muffin
    Because I'm on some older lists. ^^
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i recnetly update mine and she is on there for sure
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Muffin
    Muffin's List!
    Sheila-kins ~ My bestest amiga! The one who got me to join this forum! I love her to PIECES! She rocks!
    Piggy-san ~ He's very nice! And he has a GIANT shoe collection! I love the Piggy-san! He was one of my first friends! He's funny since he likes to talk about my Frenchiness. XD
    Nympho ~ She's a cannibal! She always tries to eat me! V.V But she rocks! She's funny!
    StarGirl ~ My twiny!!! She's amazing! She reminds me of myself in MANY ways, we even share the same name! woot!
    Mahi ~ Real Hyper! XD She's a blast! Talking to her just makes you happy! She's a jigsaw fanatic, and if I ever saw her, I'd give her my collection!
    Kerry Cherry ~ Hyper as well! She's adorable! Talking to her just makes you GRIN! I want to laugh sometimes! It's AWESOME!
    Sheepie-san ~ Another person out to eat me! Ah! We met on the game threads and she's fun stuff! I love the Sheepie! And I hope she finds her Sheperd!
    Mr. Gone ~ Funny funny! Likes shows I like and is a real nice guy! I'd like to get to know him a little more though!
    Dark Raven ~ Another nice guy! Has a thing for Capcom and thought I did a Capcom Sakura cosplay, but was heartbroken when he found out it was Naruto Sakura. Has a funny name for me too!
    Spooked_Ninja ~ Real nice guy! He likes alot of interesting animes and has a real taste for humour! LOVE IT!
    Scott! ~ Has AWESOME hair! Just wanted to get that out there! Is a cute guy, nice too! I'd still like to get to know him a little better, but so far I like him! ^_^
    Regal ~ Real nice kid! New to the forums, but is trying! I'd like to think of them as a friend. ^_^
    Rootbeer-chan ~ Real cute kid! She's sweet and she's mature for her age! You should chat with her sometime, just be nice!
    Michiru ~ Very nice lady! I like er! I hope to be friends with her EVENTUALLY! <3
    Miki-chan ~ A real sweet BEAUTIFUL girl who just makes my day. She's so nice I just adore her. I hope she thinks of me as a friend too. ^_^
    Dancy ~ Is a fun persony to play with on the game threads! I'd like to get to know her better too! ^_^
    Hibiki ~ Fun guy to talk to! ^_^ Fellow Naruto fan! YAAY!
    Rave_Grip ~ I've had a few heartfelt conversations with him in French, and I'd like to get to know him a little more!
    royal cutie pain ~ Seems like a real cute girl! Friendly from what I can tell!
    Hokuro ~ I'd like to get to know him better, though he kinda confuses me. @.@ And seems to be FRENCH!!! yaay! Has AWESOME hair! *pets* And alot of dogs!!!
    Shu ~ I've talked to him a few times, but the conversations were short lived. I'd like to get on Jackie Chan's good side!
    Elie ~ So far, I like the chick! Water balloon fights are fun stuff! She seems real fun!
    Mr. Prinny ~ I've talked with the Prinny Overlord a few times and they seem nice. I'd like to get to chatting more though.
    Chris ~ My big brother! Very nice and very funny! Always has a neat picture to show! XD Very random too!

People I'd Like To Get To Know A Little Better
    Zaraki Kenpachi ~ He makes AWESOME graphics (made my sig) and seems to be VERY intelligent! I've talked to him a few times on the game threads.
    royal cutie pain ~ Seems like a real cute girl! Friendly from what I can tell!

There are probably more people I just can't remember at the time, if you KNOW I forgot you PLEASE don't feel offended. I'm a little slow! *bonks head*
    ***EDIT***
    PEOPLE I KNOW
    Shikashu ~ Fellow ElfenLied fan! HUZZAH! Very nice guy! Love him to PIECES! <3 ^-^
    Surio ~ Fellow Frenchie speaker! Though we are of different countries. Very good at making siggies! You should go check them out, I love talking to this kid! ^^
    Heartless_Mage ~ Fan of Rock Lee and Gai! yaay! Very nice and funny when it comes to his Bunny Masta! XD
    Shadowrulz ~ Very random guy! XD Gets made if you say he's a "Sonic Fan" has a thing for eating me though... V.V
    chiefblackhammer ~ Speaks French! yaay! Very good at graphics! And my only fan, and I absolutely adore him for it! XD <3
    Lord of Chaos ~ Very random guy! lol Has a little minion named Poof that he talks to making it seem like he's 2 people. O.O Eats me often... V.V
    Sas ~ I don't know WHY Sas wasn't on here earlier! @.@ Very nice guy! Very sweet! In love with my Sakura cosplay! XD VERYYYYY good at graphics! O.O He's amazing guys!

PEOPLE I'D LIKE TO GET TO KNOW
    Lock ~ Someone I haven't had much of a chance to talk to, though I would LOVE for the oportunity to come around. Is always on when I'm not... O.o
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

thank sis thats pretty cool and you just as random^_^
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmm....lalala~
    omg...(looks around..)
    where am i?
    great...lost again...

oh well...

i better be off....oh..wait...wat does it says here....(reads...)
    hm...let me think...
    I am still new here....
    hmm...so.... interesting ppl of AO... i c...
    Bah...it could not be me..im still new...
    Hey...i know 1...Kedar...he is a nice guy...
    er...jadderrabit...(nodds confidently)
    hmm...Lord of chaos...He is kinda cool...
    Lets see again...Oh hey ! The little lamb/sheep that wanders around... where is she?? bah..she might spam around anytime...i better be alerted...
    hmm...another...1 is...Blue Rebel...she is very smart...she knows a lot of things...xD
    er...Hold me and wat was it..bah i am forgetful...(sigh...i am getting older...Great..)
    she is kinda sweet...(thinks...) who else should i add in here...err...
    Heartless mage...he is a fan of lee san right...i think lee san is a...watermelon peel LOL...(thats wat every1 thinks of him in naruto)
    great...who else...i think thats it 4 now...i haven't met others yet...i better look around starting now...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Muffin is on my list ^^ I will update mine again soon.. there is just too many people...

Why can't anyone spell my name right >.> Its not that long XD

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Its too hot to be remembered...Plus i am a pervert...so...
    that word at the back,...sigh...is dangerous for me...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

rayme has added me as a sheep that wonders around AO to spam...

baa. (u_u) i feel ... sad......... baa... *cries*
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast