Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: later

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

later

i won't have the computer for a month and it's going to be taken away for repairs in less then 8 hours. for all the people i met, i'm just here to say good bye. i'm not very good with good byes and eh.....'coughcough'.

well, for all the people i've met so far in AO, thanks for killing my bordem. eh...don't know what else to say.

Otaku Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: later

I met you once.... But still wont make me say cya later. Hope your computer gets way better cya around.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

What!? Just a month!? That'll fly by in no time!! I have a friend here that left for like 3 months!!

Anyways, it was nice talking to you (havent said much really but...) and we'll see you in a month or so I guess.

FYI: Dont forget your username and password. Some ppl do that sometimes. LOL

...ok then, take it easy then.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

O.O No way! Your like the women hater dude!

NICE MEETING YOU!!!

Hope you come back!!!

TAKE CARE TILL THEN!!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

What!? Just a month!? That'll fly by in no time!! I have a friend here that left for like 3 months!!

Anyways, it was nice talking to you (havent said much really but...) and we'll see you in a month or so I guess.

FYI: Dont forget your username and password. Some ppl do that sometimes. LOL

...ok then, take it easy then.

it's the summer holidays. i bet your friends didn't have summer holidays

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only met you a few times, but I'll miss ya anyways! V.V *waves* A month will fly by REAL fast! Je le jure!
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

aww that means i don't get to kick ur butt for a month! lol i see u when u get back and *_* u better come back.....okay? ^^ see ya
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

im sorry that happen to you and i hope you come back

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast