Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Letter

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Love Letter

Hello one and all!

this is a thread made STRICTLY to aid those at AnimeOnline...

this is for those who see fit to call on it...

these are for those who have lost hope...

questions of love... unrequitted and requitted... relationships... friendships... the dreams of a certain someone...

these questions can be answered if you will it so!!!

who will be the ones aiding you in your quest for love and understanding?

kedar... the Badass Defender of Love

*Mayura*... the Tender Defender of Love

Soshi Kitai... the Shadow of Love

and their prestigious leader...

Abu Dhabi... the Protector of Love...

these wonderful people and myself are here for you, by you...

we will answer what you wish concerning the above topics... if you something too personal but still wish to ask, feel free to PM any of the Love Letter League!

however, we do not have a final say on your life... we are here to help, not to be the defining voice in your life...

^_^ hope we can help!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Letter

Oh...
    And please...

If you are searching for love yourself, you might find this awkward or maybe even stupid, but you can give an
    Online relationship a shot, eh?

If you want to maybe try being hooked up with a person here in AO, or maybe in other sites... you can always try PMing me...

The Shadow Linkage- The Unseen Match-Maker

Just PM me your information... name, age, interests, etc... I'd be glad to help.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

this seems pretty deep. Have no idea what love is like

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

what love is like? love is different for everyone... there are different types of love... different people to love...

but... love is something beyond anything you've ever seen or heard... beyond anything you can imagine...

not to get all deep and scare you away or anything... but...

imagine... waking up in the morning... your day turns to hell... everything that can go wrong... has gone wrong... you get home, tired, bent out of shape, exauhsted...

but then you see them, you hear their voice... and, as if by magic, you feel lighter... relaxed... like the whole day was worth it... just to be with that person...

it sounds like a bad romantic-comedy... but, nothing can describe that feeling you have... when you first hear, "I love you."

did that help? has the Protector of Love answered your question justly and thoroughly?

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont know if this should go here but im trying to make a romaince manga thing and im totaly clueless on how to even start it off. then if i do it will end short

IM BACK

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

=As a response to Abu Dhabi's definition=
    Let me Shadow it up for ya'.

Love is like the dark side of the moon. You know it is there, and you believe you can see it. However, you're not too sure what is there. Many say it is a sad place to be, because it's cold and it hurts. However, that is when it is abandoned.

Love is Love.

For those who don't understand it enough, let me simplify it to the basic feeling:
    It's when you like someone. Like someone enough that you feel very different about them than you do with other people... that you possibly want to be with them? Forever?

It feels, confusing at first.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    well i dont know if this should go here but im trying to make a romaince manga thing and im totaly clueless on how to even start it off. then if i do it will end short
    Romance manga? Easy, you make it start off normally. The best romances start in normal situations, it makes people find a connection to them. However, eventually, you might want to try an awkward situation!

Examples:

Normal--- A person having a crush on someone, or slightly liking someone... but they already are with someone.

ex2: Single girl/guy... looking for love...

ex3: Someone who doesn't care much for love, normal life.

Awkward--- A strange person whom you believe is stalking you, but you think is cute, happens to be your classmate for every single one of the classes.

ex2: Single girl/guy who hates love, and destroys relationships for love. Eventually runs into someone they might actually like, but they don't seem to like them.

ex3: The silly genre of running into them and falling onto them while touching *ahem* private areas that shouldn't be touched may seem overused, but if it still makes people laugh since animes from the 80's, it's still good! ^_^

However, you can always go and try a cheesy sappy love story...
    However, we would really need to know what kind of romance it is.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Mar 28, 2006 at 10:16 PM.

Thanks

^_^ very well said my cute little Shadow!!! yes... love is like that in the beginning... it's really scary and confusing and dizzying and you don't know what to do with yourself... but... ^o^ we all just a little crazy!!!

@bloodhawk: romance mange? i'm not sure if that belongs here either... maybe the anime/manga section... however, i'm sure Shadow would love to help! and any further assitance you may need, we of the Love Letter League would be happy to help!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink
    Have no idea what love is like
    The Badass Defender of Love

Allow me to reinforce on what Abu and SK already said in a few sentences. What is love?

To love is to spiritually augment the self to a state, where the self doesn't anticipate anything as a return from it's significant other. So, love is of immortal nature, and is all eternal unlike attraction. As this feeling ameliorates, both of the spiritual beings in love will become connected at multiple levels, not at physical levels, however. The level of connection is seen at the stratum of mind, heart, and soul. Now, that's true love, in my opinion!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast