Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Letter

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Letter

A great input!

... I'm starting to realize our different posting methods...

Let me also state that there is the existance of love, the feeling of love, and the actions of love.
    People often confuse those three, and believe they are the same, but that is as if to say that legs, feeling in the legs, and running are all the same thing.

The feeling of love comes more physical than all the rest.
    The existance of love comes more spiritual.
    The actions of love appear by the body and mind, through the heart, and based on the spirit.

Love itself is it's own proof of existance.

I'm sure most complain that a circular argument cannot prove anything, but if you truly look at it, if you simplify everything to its core, they all become circular arguments.

Examples:

-The sun will rise tomorrow
    +Because it rose everyday

-That is a justified statement
    +Because the process of methods exists

-The process of methods exists
    +As proof, the sun rises everyday

So in conclusion, it's a circular argument. Try it on anything, it becomes what it is unless you find something that goes beyond that (i.e. God) ...

--- just wanted to add.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

What is the idea are u ppl in a combined effort acting out some of Dr.Ruth's work well now isn't this interesting...

hehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink
    this seems pretty deep. Have no idea what love is like
    Let me tell you what love is like:

Love is like winning the lottery, and the prize is infinity amounts of dollars, and you swim in it.

Love is like gettin' that special dinner that hits the spot 10 times over. ORANGE CHICKEN and Honey Nut SHRIMP!

Love is like infinite amounts of sex without ever hearing a 'No'

Love is like going from level 1-75 in FFXI in 1 day

Love is all of this put together, and then you wake up and BLAM! That's love.

o~Piggy-san~o

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    Let me tell you what love is like:

Love is like winning the lottery, and the prize is infinity amounts of dollars, and you swim in it.

Love is like gettin' that special dinner that hits the spot 10 times over. ORANGE CHICKEN and Honey Nut SHRIMP!

Love is like infinite amounts of sex without ever hearing a 'No'

Love is like going from level 1-75 in FFXI in 1 day

Love is all of this put together, and then you wake up and BLAM! That's love.

This is why you will never be satisfyed... this is why every girl will jump in and out of your bed, this is why your wife will become disatisfyed with you...

love is not getting what you want... love is not "never having to say sorry", love is not sex... love is not acomplishing some minute task that has nothing to do with the real world...

love is something scared, cherished, protected... NOT SOMETHING GAINED THROUGH THE MATERIAL! ... if you really believe that love is like that, then you do not deserve to love...

it is something selfless... YOUR OWN DESIRE IS THE LAST THING YOU THINK OF... a dinner, money, sex, games... that is not love... that is your pointless life BEFORE love... before you realize all these things are empty if there is nothing else in your heart...

if this sounds harsh... then i got my point across... nothing will come to fruition if it's planted in that shallow grave you call an opinion...

besides, this is to help AO members... you were not assigned that job, if you want one... talk to us later, but that's beside the fact... besides, the "Love" topic is more suited for that kind of response then here...

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

to me simply put love is when u stay next to the one u love throw better or wurse. dosint mater if it is good or bad. u know u love them becuse u want to stay next to them and protect them with all your might

IM BACK

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    This is why you will never be satisfyed... this is why every girl will jump in and out of your bed, this is why your wife will become disatisfyed with you...

love is not getting what you want... love is not "never having to say sorry", love is not sex... love is not acomplishing some minute task that has nothing to do with the real world...

love is something scared, cherished, protected... NOT SOMETHING GAINED THROUGH THE MATERIAL! ... if you really believe that love is like that, then you do not deserve to love...

it is something selfless... YOUR OWN DESIRE IS THE LAST THING YOU THINK OF... a dinner, money, sex, games... that is not love... that is your pointless life BEFORE love... before you realize all these things are empty if there is nothing else in your heart...

if this sounds harsh... then i got my point across... nothing will come to fruition if it's planted in that shallow grave you call an opinion...

besides, this is to help AO members... you were not assigned that job, if you want one... talk to us later, but that's beside the fact... besides, the "Love" topic is more suited for that kind of response then here...
    Now that is all very true. My problem is like you stated. If I ever feel as though i'm getting close to a lady I freak and completly close myself off from them for a while. Weird

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

PLEASE READ THE BEGINNING POST

i'm sorry... it's just that the information is more reliable when coming from a constant source...

so please... PLEASE do not answer unless you ask one of the people mentioned... this is a place for questions to be answered by few so the person doesn't get confused...

i'm sorry if that was not made clear.... but please, PLEASE read...

@Hibikilink: ''Now that is all very true. My problem is like you stated. If I ever feel as though i'm getting close to a lady I freak and completly close myself off from them for a while. Weird."

^_^ yeah, it's okay to feel like that, but make sure to not let your chances slip by!!
    Last edited by Abu Dhabi; Mar 28, 2006 at 11:51 PM.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay???

Let the Shadow of Love handle this...

Hibikilink!

It's not okay to feel like that, it's okay to react like that, however, not feel like that. Everytime that happens, one says to himself "Darnit! Why do I keep doing this?! ARGH! I need to get it right!" ... even if every person does it, and it may seem natural, it doesn't seem okay for the person who's experiencing it.

^_^;; At least, that's how I felt...

... most likely, they'll let their chances slip by...

However, the best solution to that is NOT Carpe Diem (To sieze the day) ...

It's to keep going and try to be their friend first. Let your personality shine through as their friend, you may start out shy and a little scared... however, you'll learn to loosen up and get to have courage to be whoever you want to be around them. ... just let it keep going... ^_^ That's the best advice.

Trust me, I was like that.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast