Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Letter

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Letter

I have a question. This is out of nowhere. *-* If you are a girl, is it ok to love someone who is lot younger than you like 3 or 4 years? This doesn't apply to me but I get want to know from the masters. hehe.

What some of my love potion, O sweet Kedar?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it okay? Of course.

I may not be a girl, but I could at least understand how one felt about it...

It can cause problems, however... the younger one would obviously feel intimidated by the age of the girl, as well as feel pride that someone older than them loves them.

The roles will constantly switch to who's in charge. The girl may also feel that they miss the childish attributes and turn to them as hope for a happy life. Or they find this person to be more mature than the older people (a common trait in today's love relationships) .

However, in a real relationship... one doesn't realize the age of the other...

Love goes through all bounds, and one doesn't see age in a relationship, rather, just the other person... who they are... what they are... everything they love about them... and love itself.

Heck, sometimes I forget how old Abu Dhabi is. ^_^;; She's younger than me, though....... at least, I think so... I hope my memory serves me well.

But Abu Dhabi will definitely add to this.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i am, honey bun!

anyway... he's right, age isn't anything but a number... who you are and how mature you are is what matters... age is considered more like a guide line...

a person is a person... that is why you should love them, for who they are and not what they are... if your heart beats for him, then let it... no one can truly stop you except yourself! people say this and parents say that... but it's really up to you if the realationship goes forward, despite what people say...

^_^ however... motives... why do you love this person? why do you want to love this person? why do you choose to give your heart to them? ... you have to answer those questions first... seriously answer those questions first... until then, you'll always be confused about your feelings...

p.s.: when i say "you", i don't mean you personally, Nioko, but "you" as a general term to who this certain situation applies!
    Last edited by Abu Dhabi; Mar 29, 2006 at 08:38 PM.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Love, its quite fragile, I even wrote about love in many forms, kind of sad what I wrote or oven paradoxal somwhat, but as a few on this forum alrady noticed, I like to listen to anyone who is sad or depressed, though it didn't always concenr love, it also considered friendship, but I think that they are very well linked together.

The closest things that is mostly wanted out of a relationship is true friendship, somthing that brings people together no matter what. I consider love like a child and tht behaves like a child, if you want it to grow, you have to take car of it accordingly, but accordingly changes as not one love is exactly the same as each person is unique, even if they don'T seem so at first, discussion, chating and learning to know someone is quite a journey in tiself, yet knowing ourselves is the greatest journey yet.

I journey often within myself, not enough yet, but working on it, but when I'm not working on myself, I try to help others,

kedar... the Badass Defender of Love

*Mayura*... the Tender Defender of Love

Soshi Kitai... the Shadow of Love

and their prestigious leader...

Abu Dhabi... the Protector of Love...

All these people seem to have given themselves to the cause, if I were to give myself, I'd be probably ''The true mystery of love'' as I ask questions, I listen and I try to understand, not necessarily saying what to do, but amassing knowledge for mysef and offer it to others when I find things that could help them. Blurting out things can make someone think, but its the one in need that neds to be thinking mostly, as you only learn by experience and thinking on your actions, saying out loud, in your head or to others to free your mind, let the others help, but not find the solution as the people above have stated.

What I meet mostly are people who are sad, who say they are depressed, have no friends, have impossible love and many other things, all I can do is listen, undeerstand and chat lots, to boost their moral, have a good time (I'm wacky for some, compassionate to others, someone who talks a lot or any other name, even big brother sometimes, even if I'll never truly be there for them all the time as I come and go, kind of like a breeze of air that is there for a moment and gone the next. Do not think that everything will be fixed either in a day or a month or even a year, prepare to meet many people, live many htings and have moments where you'll need to take a pause to evaluate all that you've learned, love isn't something that can be given to you like a peice of hope.

Hope is something that keeps me going no matter what, love is something that I mostly use to describe friendship, friendship is what permits me to get along with people, but in the end...I help others to help myself first and fore most.

So if anyone wants to chat about anything, don'T be afraid, but rightt now I'm kind of occupied so maybe tonight or during the weekend, but a PM lasts, so that'S that and I'mm off......

Oh and to everyone who offers help, can I be part of the group?
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    Hello one and all!

this is a thread made STRICTLY to aid those at AnimeOnline...

this is for those who see fit to call on it...

these are for those who have lost hope...

questions of love... unrequitted and requitted... relationships... friendships... the dreams of a certain someone...

these questions can be answered if you will it so!!!

who will be the ones aiding you in your quest for love and understanding?

kedar... the Badass Defender of Love

*Mayura*... the Tender Defender of Love

Soshi Kitai... the Shadow of Love

and their prestigious leader...

Abu Dhabi... the Protector of Love...

these wonderful people and myself are here for you, by you...

we will answer what you wish concerning the above topics... if you something too personal but still wish to ask, feel free to PM any of the Love Letter League!

however, we do not have a final say on your life... we are here to help, not to be the defining voice in your life...

^_^ hope we can help!!!
    Cool! Well if you allow me I can assist you all as much as possible and not just with love but with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nioko
    I have a question. This is out of nowhere. *-* If you are a girl, is it ok to love someone who is lot younger than you like 3 or 4 years? This doesn't apply to me but I get want to know from the masters. hehe.
    And to answer this...Love has no age limit my friend...I know because my 19 year old friend is dating a 33 year old..so I guess it is the persons preference about the one they love.
    Last edited by Alucard_Spriggan; Mar 30, 2006 at 10:30 AM.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

whoo you mean like say a 17 yr old girl likes a 15 yr old boy? think of what the parents would say i mean jeez

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright, it is time for the self-proclaimed Heartbreak Kid (HBK, KoF, call me what you will ) to give some of his romantic, yet fashionable advice here

Okay, first, I would like to comment on pigtaru's post. How can you find those material things even to be considered a form of love? If this is what you consider love, then I will have to have best wishes for you if you ever want to be in a romantic relationship with someone since I highly doubt any person will consider a perspective of love like yours resonable, let alone tolerable I apologize if I was being rude, but this is only my opinion. I hope that you will one day realize what love really is. If your "love" is only to material things, then I will predict that you will end up with nothing but your increase in selfishness. I apologize once again for my rudeness.

In my opinion, love is an undying relationship between two people who have true, affectionate devotion for one another. They are willing to commit themsleves for thier partner, they want to be together forever, and they know how special their bond is. When in love, you and your partner will go to any limits to be together, and you will not allow anything or anyone negative to interfere. If you know you were meant to be with this person, you and your loved one will overcome anything that stands between the both of you and true happiness. That is love for me Also, I believe that
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Love has many twists and turns...but the most important is what you feel in your heart...not your head.
    She told me this on AIM.

~Kiss
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; May 05, 2006 at 10:25 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

*blinks twice*

O_O Wow. >_> Hey Abu... it seems that a few people want to join in on our group? Eh?

^u^ Heheheh... thank for all your responses, I'll be sure to tell Abu that we might have a few new recruits into our team... who knows, we may even have a group of "specialized signatures" for all of us comin'...

¬u¬ However, if it were up to me... I'd rather that we "test" these new recruits.......

... (but that's coming from someone who'd test his own children into being worthy enough to getting fatherly advice. XD)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast