Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Love Letter

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Letter

^_^ that is certainly a good idea, ShoShadow!!!

... hm, yes, if ANYONE would like to be a guest speaker or permanent adviser... ^_^ just PM me and we'll have you fill out an... application, if you will... GOOD LUCK!!!

hellknight do not make such comments in our thread, parents can advise but they cannot live your life; and true love does not know age, they only know understanding, commitment and compassion...

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummm well I sort of have a question... I recently got dumped by a guy I didn't even rlly know I was going out with... Does that mean I'm an oblivious person when it comes to love?
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

No, it doesn't mean your an oblivious person... it just means that you thought one thing of the relationship and the other person did not...

if you were both serious about it, then there would have been a conversation stating the fact that you two were going to be together from now until whatever...

i don't think either of you were "oblivious", it's just that i think the both of you could work on your communication skills!

^_^ did that help? i hope it did...

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    No, it doesn't mean your an oblivious person... it just means that you thought one thing of the relationship and the other person did not...

if you were both serious about it, then there would have been a conversation stating the fact that you two were going to be together from now until whatever...

i don't think either of you were "oblivious", it's just that i think the both of you could work on your communication skills!

^_^ did that help? i hope it did...
    Yes, it did, thank you ^^ I guess I just was wondering because I felt a little insecure, considering that was the first time I had ever been dumped, lol

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    Yes, it did, thank you ^^ I guess I just was wondering because I felt a little insecure, considering that was the first time I had ever been dumped, lol
    i want to say, "don't worry it won't be that last!" but that's not what i mean!!! there is someone out there for you... it's just that it might take a while for you to find him or him to find you... ^_^!

Thanks

Thank you for your kind encouragement, Abu Dhabi ^^

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

^_^ it's cool! feel free to ask anything anytime!!!

¬o¬ you knoooooooooooo... WE ALSO HAVE AN ONLINE DATING SERVICE!!!

... just give a PM!

ONLINE DATING SERVICE IS FOR EVERYONE

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Abu and SK!!!

I have a question myself, on which I want some feedback. Here is the situation: There is a girl, whom you know for like 5-6 months or so, and you like her very much as well. She is in just two of your classes, but you see her frequently, and help her out if she is in need of some help for schoolwork. After getting to know each other, you feel like you have so much respect for her, and you want to express how you feel towards her. But then, one day, you discover that she has boyfriend already. Having that said, here are my question:

- Knowing that she already has a boyfriend, would you still approach her and tell her that you are in love? Or would you wait?

For the above question, let's assume that your love towards her is SO much!!! Thanks for your help, my dear friends. ^_^

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast