Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Love Letter

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Letter

Man, that's a tough one. Pure soap opera material.
    I'm not sure, to be honest. It kind of depends on the circumstances surrounding their relationship and the other person's relationship with her. For most situations, though, I'd have to say just stay with her and support her in whatever she does. If this person truly loves her, he would know that telling her something so disorienting would make her very uncomfortable, and possibly end a beautiful friendship. If this person nurses the friendship, and she breaks up with her boyfriend, then the person in question would be in a prime position to fill the gap.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

AHHHH!!! Sumimasen! The Love Letter got responses and the Shadow of Love and the Defender of Love were not here!!! >_< AHHH!!!

*quick response syndrom*
    First off, Jet Black, watch it, we have to hire you to answer that. ^_^

Second!

As the Shadow Response: ... yes, you can wait... sabotage her current relationship, and it falls you have this to agree on: if they couldn't keep their relationship even through your sabotage, then their relationship wasn't true.
    But that's only a dark answer, isn't it? Afterall, then you have this to question yourself: How wonderful is your love that it took deceit to gain her love?

... you may admit, but wouldn't that cause more burden upon the girl? Making her confused, making her stress, making her not know what to think? Afterall, what if she cares deeply for you, and now she's questioning if she can be happier with you than with the person she's with? What a burden!

In the end, she decides, right?

Well, what if you wait? Wait for their relationship to go sour, and here you are, staying quiet until the end... keeping your love inside a tiny box, knowing from it will bloom a wonderful creature...

But if they never break, you'll be holding it forever, correct? And you'll probably marry someone only 2ND to your heart... that's going to be horrible to the one you marry. OR! You don't marry at all, and stay by her side as a friend... torturing yourself day in and day out... wishing you were with her...

..however, would you really wish to wait? If the two break their relationship, #1: Doesn't that mean that if she goes with you, she might be using you to forget about him? and #2: Would you really rather wait for her to feel heartbreak before she gets with you? What true sorrow! How could you?!

Or you may just tell her and walk away... walk away from her and never see her again... being glad that you told her, you are now at peace... but you can never see her again, for you have complicated not only her relationship with her boyfriend, but your relationship with her as a friend.

Or! You may fight for your love! Show her how much you love her! Show her how much more you can love her than her "boyfriend"! ...it may be a risk, and you may be crazy, but if you can't have her, you'll end up crazy anyways!

... in the end, it's your choice...

Will you let things keep going?
    Will you take her away and show her true love?
    What will you do?

..... in the end, wouldn't you just wish her to be the happiest? ..... it could be you who can do it, right? Maybe you're the only one who can make her the happiest...

...but with that answer, comes this thought: ... you can let her know what true love is through words or even simple actions... not referring to yourself, but to her... she'll know what true love is, and it's her choice in the end.........

^__^ Did that answer, kedar?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

O_O" I never thought that there are so many things to consider like the ones you mentioned, SK. Oh, that person, who is fallen in love with her is not me, of course. You guys know that, right? @.@ Anyway! You gave me so many things to consider, SK. I thank you for taking time to explain all of this. You did a simply remarkable job, considering all things, not just being one-sided. Thank you!!! Yes, it did answer my question. Oh, I might have a few more to ask, so be ready to answer them. ^_^

Thank you Jet, but you need to PM, Abu, if you want to be part of this team. ^_^

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    Hello one and all!

this is a thread made STRICTLY to aid those at AnimeOnline...

this is for those who see fit to call on it...

these are for those who have lost hope...

questions of love... unrequitted and requitted... relationships... friendships... the dreams of a certain someone...

these questions can be answered if you will it so!!!

who will be the ones aiding you in your quest for love and understanding?

kedar... the Badass Defender of Love

*Mayura*... the Tender Defender of Love

Soshi Kitai... the Shadow of Love

and their prestigious leader...

Abu Dhabi... the Protector of Love...

these wonderful people and myself are here for you, by you...

we will answer what you wish concerning the above topics... if you something too personal but still wish to ask, feel free to PM any of the Love Letter League!

however, we do not have a final say on your life... we are here to help, not to be the defining voice in your life...

^_^ hope we can help!!!
    that is very........interesting...

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ Of course I didn't think it was you, kedar. Haha.

And it's always best to understand things from all ends... keeping your eyes closed to one way of thinking, may blind you from the whole picture, is how I think sometimes.

Keep the questions coming, we'll all answer! ^_^ ... I may pop up a few questions myself.

- - -
    ^_^ Aww, what is it Aiora? Wanna' join? Heehee.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    ^_^ Of course I didn't think it was you, kedar. Haha.

And it's always best to understand things from all ends... keeping your eyes closed to one way of thinking, may blind you from the whole picture, is how I think sometimes.

Keep the questions coming, we'll all answer! ^_^ ... I may pop up a few questions myself.

- - -
    ^_^ Aww, what is it Aiora? Wanna' join? Heehee.
    yea i wanna join*pout* lmao

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ if you'd like to join that badly feel free to PM!

... and i would answer your question Kedar... ^_^ but Shadow has already done a gr8 job!

^O^ yeah!

Thanks

TT_^ Despite the fact that Abu Dhabi has recently given me an injury via a thrown shoe to the right nostril...

^_^ We would like to reopen the "Love Letter" thread! WHOO!!!

Come again!

-Shadow

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast