Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The "LOVE" quote

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The "LOVE" quote

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    Well, I'm not really a religious person.... but either way it promotes the idea that love can be considered as merely an illusion. At the end of "love", there is always sex... in which some ppl even label as the "ultimate expression of love". but technically speakin, the purpose of sex is to reproduce.
    oh course........... The "Dirty Deed" is to reproduce. But there are two different kinds of sex. Emotional, and Psyical(sp?).

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink
    love is an addiction to a particular person
    Oh really. But I meant it is found in the brain. where addiction are found, so blah
    Last edited by Mr. K; Apr 04, 2006 at 05:03 PM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    Hey I dont remember that loney stuff, and we all know why love doesn't work in todays life. Yes god gave us love, but we don't use it very well, and the 7 commandment is broken everyday. Yup humans just don't use gods gife well.
    Well yes the "Lonely" stuff was an explanation within like 3 verses so it wasn't like a big chapter and therefore easily Forogotten.

And you Are Absolutely Correct Mr.K We humans have coices to make and what with Satan influencing everything from Sex to words we use everyday to music and movies and heck ...people. We are throwing away what God has given us. We Stomp his Name to shame. We spit in his face and throw him lower than the dirt itself. We are Selfish greedy nasty beings. But he still loves us...becuase we are his creations...We break all 10 commandments whether we know it feel it or even want to. We are sinners and we all deserve the fires of hell. But thats WHY Jesus came down. People back in the day when Jesus came down were JUST as bad as people are today. Only today we are more advanced and just have come up with more Creative ways to disobey Him.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Well yes the "Lonely" stuff was an explanation within like 3 verses so it wasn't like a big chapter and therefore easily Forogotten.

And you Are Absolutely Correct Mr.K We humans have coices to make and what with Satan influencing everything from Sex to words we use everyday to music and movies and heck ...people. We are throwing away what God has given us. We Stomp his Name to shame. We spit in his face and throw him lower than the dirt itself. We are Selfish greedy nasty beings. But he still loves us...becuase we are his creations...We break all 10 commandments whether we know it feel it or even want to. We are sinners and we all deserve the fires of hell. But thats WHY Jesus came down. People back in the day when Jesus came down were JUST as bad as people are today. Only today we are more advanced and just have come up with more Creative ways to disobey Him.
    Man you sound like my bible study teacher. No more words you win, but wasn't this all about "love"?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Man you sound like my bible study teacher. No more words you win, but wasn't this all about "love"?
    Hahaha Sweeeet I sound all professional...Heck yesssss.

Yea it is about Love and I never got off topic. Well okey Just a little bit in the middle but it was always ON topic!

Haha Well I'll have to see ya guys later...Gotta go...Keep Discussing if you so please and I'll catch up later.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

It is true that u could obviously consider sex to be something more than just for reproduction (which is why we hav contraception). However, initially sex was for reproduction purposes only....until humans brains got so damn big and we removed that annoyin interference (by annoyin interference, I'm referrin to that wailin kid that ur stuck with several mths later).
    Last edited by cerebrum; Apr 04, 2006 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

its ok it all depens if you do really love them.

Newbie inuyashagurl may be famous one day inuyashagurl may be famous one day inuyashagurl's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: The "LOVE" quote

there is truth to all of it
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    there is truth to all of it
    Last edited by inuyashagurl; Apr 23, 2006 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    When you walk away
    You don't hear me say please. Oh baby, don't go
    Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight. It's hard to let it go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2