Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ms Frizzle?

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Ms Frizzle?

hey every1, does any1 else think that Ms Frizzle from the magic school bus is on crack, or heavy drugs/alchohol cu it seems she does becuz of the fact that she gets in a school bus, and drives into the ocean with her students..
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    yea also and she drove into a volcano............i would like to see the permission forms for that
    *please sign this form and the students will be launched into a volcano*
    Last edited by Aiora; Apr 11, 2006 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ms Frizzle?

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora
    hey every1, does any1 else think that Ms Frizzle from the magic school bus is on crack, or heavy drugs/alchohol cu it seems she does becuz of the fact that she gets in a school bus, and drives into the ocean with her students..
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    yea also and she drove into a volcano............i would like to see the permission forms for that
    *please sign this form and the students will be launched into a volcano*
    Wow.....maybe she is on all 3.....lol...I dont know. hahaha

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_Spriggan
    Wow.....maybe she is on all 3.....lol...I dont know. hahaha
    lmao i think ur right, and the parents must be stoned too lol

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

shes more eccentric than doped. Then again it comes with the side effects of crack. LOL. You could be on to something.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

lol ya i know shes so crazy doing all these phycotic stuff without even the parents knowing XD I have to agree with that kid, Arnold, whos always afraid of going on a feild trip- i don't blame him <<

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Hobo
    lol ya i know shes so crazy doing all these phycotic stuff without even the parents knowing XD I have to agree with that kid, Arnold, whos always afraid of going on a feild trip- i don't blame him <<
    lol yea, hes the sensable one, although i think all the kids and the parents r on major weed

Newbie Tohru_Punkcess may be famous one day Tohru_Punkcess may be famous one day Tohru_Punkcess's Avatar
    Thanks

LMAO, i think ms frizzle is mixing Drugs. and also, she gives her student the drugs so they ALL get tripped out and Arnold was force fed it lmao. i mean come on! yeah i can go into my 'Magical' 'talking' school bus and drive into a volcano! And then my bus can 'magically' turn into a helicopter and fly me back to school. If thats true, 'Mom, the Leperchans mad me burn down the house. oh yeah and my teacher feeds me Crack, oh i mean crackers.' lol
    <-Tohru->

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tohru_Punkcess
    LMAO, i think ms frizzle is mixing Drugs. and also, she gives her student the drugs so they ALL get tripped out and Arnold was force fed it lmao. i mean come on! yeah i can go into my 'Magical' 'talking' school bus and drive into a volcano! And then my bus can 'magically' turn into a helicopter and fly me back to school. If thats true, 'Mom, the Leperchans mad me burn down the house. oh yeah and my teacher feeds me Crack, oh i mean crackers.' lol
    lmao u should tell that to Zac, he'll be in tears from laughing too much

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast