Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My Ex's Best friend.O_O

Newbie Tohru_Punkcess may be famous one day Tohru_Punkcess may be famous one day Tohru_Punkcess's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation My Ex's Best friend.O_O

Ok, hello everyone. I am sorry if im not supposed to write stuff like this here... but i need some help. ok, heres the thing... my Ex boyfriend and myself just broke up...and his best friend really likes me. I am like fallen for my ex still but i also really like his bestfriend... however, even tho his bf likes me he wont ask me out casue he doesn't know how far i went with his friend(no where actually) and he is afraid i will say no to him. Even still...however much i want to go out with the best friend...i still have strong feelings for my ex...i dont want to break their friendship apart ither. And it would be really strange to be going out with my ex's best friend espetually when they always hang out together. I don't know what to do. Lately i have been just ignoring them all because i can't handle it but its getting really tough...now one of my good friends is going out with my ex, another one of my good friends apperantly dislikes me and the other male fellow that i hang out with has a huuuuuge crush on me....(i dont like him that way at all) could someone help me? and sorry for dumping my life on you all but i need some help before i loose it. thanks alot.
    <-Tohru->

Newbie Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My Ex's Best friend.O_O

i know how about sucking on a lemon.................that always helps

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I know that ignoring it won' make the problem go away. I think u need to resolve ur feelings though before talkin' ta either one of them, however u r goin' ta run inta them eventually and it's gonna come up in time. If I were in ur situation I would resolve ta jus' be friends wit' 'em, it's better ta be friends wit' the both of 'em than ta only have one of 'em. But that's jus' my opinion.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

It would seem like ur dilemma lies between the fact that u still hav a thing for ur ex.... that and ur afraid ppl may judge if u decide 2 date ur 'ex's best friend'.
    Well for starters... u and ur former bf broke up. He's obviously moved on and as much as u like him, u can do nothing more 2 be with him...unless in future some event brings u both together again, but thats ur own story.
    Secondly, u and ur ex's best friend, from wat u tell me r obviously really into each other. Wat prevents u from dating him, is ur afraid ppl may judge u as a result. U really shouldn't let that get 2 u. May I remind u that ur former bf and one of ur friends is dating, and noone judges neither of them for it...hopefully.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Newbie Tohru_Punkcess may be famous one day Tohru_Punkcess may be famous one day Tohru_Punkcess's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Koketsu
    i know how about sucking on a lemon.................that always helps
    *gasps* that could work!!!
    *takes out a lemon and cuts it open, it squrts in eye* OWWWWWWWWWW*runs around tearing* it burns!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage
    Well, I know that ignoring it won' make the problem go away. I think u need to resolve ur feelings though before talkin' ta either one of them, however u r goin' ta run inta them eventually and it's gonna come up in time. If I were in ur situation I would resolve ta jus' be friends wit' 'em, it's better ta be friends wit' the both of 'em than ta only have one of 'em. But that's jus' my opinion.
    yeah, i know i can't keep avoiding them... that is true however... i also have tried just being friends with them both, but thats hard as well, it gets really akward sometimes as well becasue i like them both, and them the same for me.
    Last edited by Tohru_Punkcess; Apr 18, 2006 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    <-Tohru->

Newbie Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tohru_Punkcess
    *gasps* that could work!!!
    *takes out a lemon and cuts it open, it squrts in eye* OWWWWWWWWWW*runs around tearing* it burns!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------

yeah, i know i can't keep avoiding them... that is true however... i also have tried just being friends with them both, but thats hard as well, it gets really akward sometimes as well becasue i like them both, and them the same for me.
    u are a poor lost little child*shakes head*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    It would seem like ur dilemma lies between the fact that u still hav a thing for ur ex.... that and ur afraid ppl may judge if u decide 2 date ur 'ex's best friend'.
    Well for starters... u and ur former bf broke up. He's obviously moved on and as much as u like him, u can do nothing more 2 be with him...unless in future some event brings u both together again, but thats ur own story.
    Secondly, u and ur ex's best friend, from wat u tell me r obviously really into each other. Wat prevents u from dating him, is ur afraid ppl may judge u as a result. U really shouldn't let that get 2 u. May I remind u that ur former bf and one of ur friends is dating, and noone judges neither of them for it...hopefully.
    Yes exactly, He has moved on from me to another girl that he likes and From everyone i know he apperantly still likes me...which is making me hang on to him. Even tho im the one who broke up with him(long story) and yeah we are totaly into eachother and i guess i am a bit afraid of how people will judge me but my main problem is how i am going to judge myself... i would feel like a totally horrible person for going out with someone whom i "like" when i still have such stong feeling for my ex. And i dont think anyone judges the other two... also thanks for your thoughts
    <-Tohru->

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tohru_Punkcess
    What Cerebrum has a point too. It makes sense what he says, but what I said is what I'd do if I were in ur situation. That doesn' mean it works for evry1. If u feel compelled to date ur ex's bf, then do it. Ur ex should understand; especially if he's moved on.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast