Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The "nickname" Thread.

Rae
    Newbie Rae may be famous one day Rae may be famous one day Rae's Avatar
    Thanks

The "nickname" Thread.

I don't know if this thread has been done before, but here's how it goes.

You can explain a nickname that has been given to you and explain why it was given to you or just give some random person a nickname. Yes, I know that this is very dull. ^_^'

To decieve your enemies,
    you must first decieve your friends.
    ~Nancy from R.O.D

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The "nickname" Thread.

1) The Badass Monk Of The East. Reason behind it is very straightforward. Kedar Sagara is badass, he is Monk, and lives in the Eastern part of the world. A title given by myself. I know, badass, right?

2) Kuruka. It is not Japanese, but it is a word from Sanscrit. Kuru means destroyer and Ka means evil and freaks. So, I hunt down demons and piss them off, so they kill themselves in the process. I know, badass, right?

3) Vasaki: This a secret.

Most importantly. Never revealed before nickname of mine given by a beautiful girl.

3) Kedar Sagara ABCDEFG. Kedar Sagara is my full real name. ABCDEFG means the following: ???

I have more, but this is all for now...

Rae
    Newbie Rae may be famous one day Rae may be famous one day Rae's Avatar
    Thanks

1) Undead Wolf: Wolf- I'm very protective of my friends and if anyone messes with them I will beat the f***ing Sh** out of them.
    Undead- Ummm, I kind of fell asleep in the middle of class and started drooling and I thought I was about to drown in it when I sort of woke up. I got so startled that jumped a little and thus I was considered to have died then to have come back from the dead.

2) Bacon: Ummmm, I really can't say. It's kind of bad. LoL.

To decieve your enemies,
    you must first decieve your friends.
    ~Nancy from R.O.D

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Sirhc - Me and my friends got bore din class and started making little codes and stuff and then as a simple code we started spelling things backwards. I put my name backwards and it just sorta stuck as one of akas to them.

Elmo - Well some people I know gave out names to eachother and everyone that was there got names from Sesame Street. And...I was given that because...erm...Actually I dont know. They chose it.

MasterofTime - A nickname I gave myself, but since a friend of mine was...the king of all things, we had very heated discussions as to who was more powerful.

Those are the ones that I can think of...

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Sonic - Because I can run fast, a family name, and a track and field name, the team calls me it to.

KC - A name that got picked up, during my young years, because no one could say my real name

Anna - A nick name placed upon me, by my mother, and because it was my first words

Kati - From my lazy brother who don't want to call me by full name, so the say only the start of it.

Carson's Sister - My big brother's friends call me, because they are to stupid not to say my real name.

and tons more...... but I just hate them. 1 little fact: Say my name.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Kiggy - my little bro's couldn't say Meg or Meggy yet so they said Kiggy.

Sponge / Squinge / Smudge / Midge / and random variations of the same kinds of words.... - My real dad just made em up...Well okie the Midge one I get...but Sponge? HAha he is a wierd one. But I've been called that since I was a little girl.

Ralph - HAhahah I would FORCE people to call me that and I wouldn't respond unless they did when I was younger....and every now and then my mom'll be like "Ralph" ....Haha I'm the wierd one now.

Kiggy is really the only one with meaning and purpose....Hahaha...I don't really have a nickname that resembles who I am....like Kedar's...oO Cept Midge...Haha

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

i just have one i'd like to share.,

my little cousin(2yrsold) lives with us so he;s like a brother., although he can't talk that well yet he has a name for me.

that name is Haji, oddly enough its the closest he can come to 'jamie' lol., i love, coincedentally thats the name from the jap anime Blood+ 'hagi'., lol i love it!

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

La Gata- (spanish-The Cat)Everyone says i look like a cat, because my eyes are shaped like almonds. In person they look like it so much that people mistake me for being Asian. So since i can remember that has been my nickname from my close friends and family.

Flower Tortilla- It's my dad's endearing way of saying i was beautiful and delicate.

Myssy- Short for my real name Melyssa. It was easier to say and differentiate from others in school. Everybody calls me this except my fiance. He's only calls me by my full name.

Big Little Sister- Since i am 4'11 and my little brother is 5'8. He always calls me this. Its cute.

Italia- (Italy) I'm sicilian. So at work my customers who are from foriegn coutries call me this. Wierd. But kinda cool.
    Last edited by Nympho; Apr 03, 2006 at 12:34 AM.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast