Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Noob Clan Anime Post

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

The Noob Clan Anime Post

what this post is for is to get everyone introduced to an anime they
    havnt seen before or maybe even talk about an anime someone else has neer hear of. you can post a pic but no bigger thanthe one i have posted,

this is an anime caled G force it went off the air in the late
    70's or early 80's it was about a team of people who explored the galaxie fighting evil. and they were very popular back then. For me as a kid back then it was the first thing i wanted to watch as soon as i got home from school and i always pretended i was the jet they flew long stor lol .
    Anway post a pic and talk about the anime telling everyone about it this sounds like a favorites but its not it to tell ever one here about that anime and to let them
    het an idea what its about and what you think about it .
    This is just one of many ways to introduce everyone to anime who dosn't know much about it
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Jul 29, 2006 at 10:02 PM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Noob Clan Anime Post

I remeber that anime show, i used to watch it in spanish back when i was in my homeland, that was like 10 years ago. I forgot the spanish tittle though.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

wow it was a cool anime i that one was always the one i ran hoe from school to seee hey man post a pic of one you like

Newbie Surio may be famous one day Surio may be famous one day Surio's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my god it's everyone's favorite lil maniac who get's mad easily!
    Wait... What do you mean it's only my favorite lil maniac who get's mad easily!!!
    Yup it's wrath from FMA! My favorite anime.

Newbie Lizzie_the_Lizzard may be famous one day Lizzie_the_Lizzard may be famous one day Lizzie_the_Lizzard's Avatar
    Thanks

he is very cute isnt he............i feel so sad for him
    Life's a beach, so build a sand castle!

Thanks

that is a cool pic lol i would hate to get her mad i guess

here another pic of a anime i like its more recent than the last pic

i dont see why they nevr let him fight or something i mean he could have done alot of stuff other than the gt series where goku fough the 7 dragons for the sevan balls they should have done more with it and suro thats pics a bit bigger but there fine just make sure they dont stretch the screen

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Martian Successor Nadesico. A good anime, though a few years old. It's a little bit in the future, when the earth has also colonized mars. A group of aliens, named jovians, attacks mars where the main charector, Akito Tenkawa, lived. He was somehow transported to earth right before his death and now he works as a cook. Though when the city he is in gets attacked he freaks out and gets fired. He then stumbles upon a childhood friend, Yurika Misumaru, who's father works for the millitary. She is a captain of a ship named the Yamato Nadesico, a ship built by an independant corperation called Nergal.

Basicly it's about them trying to get back to help the people on mars. From there it has a few plot twists though. It is very good and has a lot of humor throughout. The series doesn't end it though. The movie Nadesico: The prince of darkness is actually the ending, but is kind of dark and not humorous like the series. All in all a good anime.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Thanks

ok this is kind of old shool back when i was younger this was the number one show on tv it was a great anime though it didnt get very good rating's so they took it off the air wich sucks. it was a show about secret ops team with
    car's that could go from regular car to war vehichles here is a link to the
    site to see more about them http://www.pazsaz.com/mask.html

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast