Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Obviously another chat forum.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Obviously another chat forum.

U could try Bleach but i think u probaly r already watching? Wut abt Hellsing?

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Their all pretty good,well it's what I think anyway lol.And yes you are 1 Cerebrum there's still alot of anime that i haven't seen yet and i've been watching it for like 11 or 12 years now lol

Oh yeah,Hellsing is pretty awesome.You should try that 1 also Cerebrum

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

plot summaries courtesy of anime news network...
    ELFEN LIED
    The Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...

episode total: 13 (+ one special)

ARMITAGE III
    The year is 2046. Detective Ross Sylibus is transferred to Mars when a country singer on his flight is murdered. Making matters more complicated is that the singer is a "Third" - a robot that looks and feels like a human. Sylibus is partnered with Armitage - a beautiful female cop with a bad attitude. As they investigate the murder of the singer and other women on Mars, they uncover a conspiracy that can have them both killed by the Martian government, especially when Armitage is revealed to be a Third herself.

episode total: 4 (OVA)
    movie called ARMITAGE III: POLYMATRIX is a compilation of the 4-episode OVA and features Keifer Sutherland and Elizabeth Berkeley as voice actors for the two lead characters
    also has a sequel called ARMITAGE III: DUAL MATRIX

PETSHOP OF HORRORS

Count D, a quite interesting pet shop owner from an area called Chinatown, sells rare and hard to come by pets to people longing for something special, but with each sale comes a contract. If the rules of the contract are followed, everything goes fine, but if someone should break the rules of the contract, the pet shop cannot be held responsible for anything unfortunate that might happen. Leon Orcot, a homicide detective, has linked many odd and unexplainable deaths together; they all were customers of Count D's pet shop, and he intends to find out why.

episode total: 4
    Last edited by Innerhell; Apr 08, 2006 at 09:19 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

hahahahaha..... darn. I really need to get an update on these things. Darn it, all this talk bout advent child has got be more excited bout its release. I got the DVD preordered so it better be released May 3(AUST).
    Last edited by cerebrum; Apr 08, 2006 at 09:21 AM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh Elfen Lied huh,i've seen previews of it and it seems like it'd be pretty good.I want 2 watch it now lol. Yeah,I think my copy of the new FF is comeing in like 2 weeks or so,I so can't wait 2 see lol

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Speakin of which. Has anyone seen 'Ghost in the shell 2'... the new movie out.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Thanks

Oh yeah,I saw it and I think it was pretty awesome.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

yup pokemon rules and pikachu can whoop any anime character around XD

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast