Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oreo Personality Test

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Oreo Personality Test

I don't like to eat oreo cookies, but I can guarantee you right now that A)I'm not a rich spoiled brat and B)I'm sure as hell not "pampered"
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    I just don't like oreos..
    Last edited by Rei_unit00; Jun 26, 2006 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

5. Dunked. Every one likes you because you are always up beat. You like to sugar coat unpleasant experiences and rationalize bad situations into good ones. You are in total denial about the shambles you call a life. You have a propensity towards narcotic addiction

3. Slow and Methodical. You follow the rules. You're very tidy and orderly. You're very meticulous in every detail with every thing you do to the point of being anal retentive and irritating to others. Stay out of the fast lane if you're only going to go the speed limit

Hmm.... this is interesting and funny ^_^ The 'denial' and 'narcotic addiction' thing in five is um... ^.^;; And three hit points, ^_^;;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

whow.....it just said i'm 10. i'm defenatly not pampared, i don't come in a rich family however i am picky about my clothes which is sometimes, which is the only thing that it got right.

tasted it, don't like oreos. now if it's fudge cookies....
    Last edited by Oldmagic; Jun 26, 2006 at 12:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2