Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Percings...and what do you think???

Newbie Moon Doggy may be famous one day Moon Doggy may be famous one day Moon Doggy's Avatar
    I Live In the Last Place You Would Expect
    Thanks

Thumbs up Percings...and what do you think???

So i just got my eyebrow periced and i think it was pritty cool...and i don't think it hurt at all but anyways....who all has percings and what kind...and what do you think about barbells and rings??? So many topics and so little...well no little of anything....hmmmm.... but give me a reply plzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Moving on Is the hardest Part

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: Percings...and what do you think???

To me. Piercings. Are pointless. Any kind of body art seems pointless to me. Decorating your body is a stupid and pointless bump on the road of life. To me. Peircings = Pointless.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie Moon Doggy may be famous one day Moon Doggy may be famous one day Moon Doggy's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmmmm...i see i find percings sexy lol j/k but they are cool on a guy

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I love piercings! Guys and piercings is so hot! I have some on my ears. But i'm more of a tattoo girl. Have one across my back and working on more!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Thanks

man i only WANT a tatoo... i love that soertof stuff man but i like percings better...i perced my ear on my own...3 times...and 4 times on meh other ear but i had to take those out...too close together..ya know??? lol

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Percings shows that you're a slave in ancient times, but now is different... To me percings has bad side and good side. The good side- It looks cool on some people. The bad side- Sometimes percings can be dangerous... Example like the needle they use to pierce your ear is not really clean... You can get diseases easily... I'm not into percings.... But every people has the right to do what they want to do...
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm i guess piercings are interesting, i always wanted a piercing on my eyebrow. Tattoos are more seriouse cuz they stay on you for your whole life so you gotta think about it well...so i dont kno about tattoos

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a belly button peirce,got it done 2 days ago, and i have my ear peirced twice. that about it. oh i want a tatto that says my name on my hip.HOT!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast