Thread: Perfect?

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Perfect?

Hello Ao members.....
    I just want you to ask something..... That's all.....

Practice makes perfect, but perfect don't practice, and also nobody`s perfect, so why do you practice to become perfect?
    Last edited by SousukeSagara; Apr 15, 2006 at 03:05 AM.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Perfect?

First of all, the statement that says "practice makes perfect" was made by a normal human, like one of us (although he mustve been extremely smart though >.>) This statement is not ultimate, and like many others, contains exceptions.....

Now, why do we practice, you may ask?

Well, I believe that we practice to be better at something....... and the main goal in practice is not to achieve perfection. One should not think they can attain perfection just through sheer practice.

But nonetheless, we practice to improve, sometimes to be better than others, a rival, a friend, a stranger, whatever. Although human nature craves for perfection, it also wants more than anything else to be considered the best, to be recognised..... and that, I think, is what practice is for.
    Kastelic's creation

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

We humans have infinite amount of abilty to achieve prefection. We have only access a limit percentage in our brain. There will be a time where we will achievement full use of our brains. Thus, we keep pushing ourselves. Try to achieve something called perfection is impossible as the chinese said, "There is always a higher mountain to climb."

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think the quote "practice makes perfect" is referrin 2 humans attempting 2 achieve perfection... or become a the ultimate(perfect being). So Iguess ur right, in the sense that the quote itself is def not 100%accurate. Improvement is really wat their referrin 2, but the end is by far not perfection.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]