Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Phobia's

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Phobia's

Decidophobia- Fear of making decisions

im lazy,so i developed a fear of decisions.lol

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Arachnephobia or Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders.....i just hate them and stand them.....it's because my uncle had a huge spider....i don't know how to spell it...but he just always found a way to put it on me...even when i sleep...so sometimes i get freaked..
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

My fears -

Worms;
    when i was young, my older brothe stuck worms down my back and just there a laughed at me. he woudln't get them out. i hate the sight of them, it just makes me cringe.

Heights;
    My older brother was about 5 when he feel down some stairs and cracked his head open. When i was young there was a lot of films about plan crashes and people dying from great heights. I have not a person who can really cope with buildings over 4 stories, i really freak out and get paranoid. (so don't try to take me flying).

Dogs;
    When i was on my way to primary school in year 1. my mum stopped to talk to a dog walker she knew. She was walking this big grey grey-hound. that i don't like because it was as big as me at the time and when i was leaving to go in, the dog started chasing me and it almost bite my head off. i was so scared. but greatful to be in school grounds.

Bungy ropes with the hooks;
    When i was really young (infant) i was playing with one of my parents bungy ropes with hooks on the end so you could attach it to things to hold stuff into place. Well at one point i got the hook stuck in my mouth and there was blood ever were. I don't really know what my parents did to me after that. But i still have an indent in my mouth where the hook was cought.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie just_an_awful_dream may be famous one day just_an_awful_dream may be famous one day just_an_awful_dream's Avatar
    Thanks

my phobias:
    Enochlophobia- Fear of crowds. i hate crowds....to much people
    Aichmophobia- Fear of needles.
    Clithrophobia or Cleithrophobia- Fear of being enclosed.

that is all but look at this phobia:
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    try saying that 5 times
    hell try saying it once

Otaku forever a dreamer may be famous one day forever a dreamer may be famous one day forever a dreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

rollercoasters. i cant stand those things
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    but i dont know what the phobia is called
    Last edited by forever a dreamer; Jun 19, 2006 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same.

Thanks Hieislove for the siggy!

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

I have arachnaphobia..............

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3