Thread: Pm me!

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Pm me!

If u want to chat or r bored, pm me!

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pm me!

lol u are always bored my friend!
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

XD we have countless upon countless threads liek this., is one of them not satifying you in anyway?? lol

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel so sorry for Shu all of the time. Are you okay Shu? This isn't very healthy buddy of mine. But then again ... if you get to PM with mixed fighter girl ... then ... more power to you you Romeo you! She is a great girl!!! Your so lucky!

< Kicks a can.

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

@DR umm thank u? me and shu are buddies.
    @shu SH is right there is alot of threads.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone PM shu, so he will no longer be bored. haha

o~Piggy-san~o

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raven
    I feel so sorry for Shu all of the time. Are you okay Shu? This isn't very healthy buddy of mine. But then again ... if you get to PM with mixed fighter girl ... then ... more power to you you Romeo you! She is a great girl!!! Your so lucky!

< Kicks a can.
    i am healthy, both physically and mentally. The only reason i want pms is bc i can talk to people on a personal level. Also, i hate talking to people in the forums because there is nothing to discuss and it ends up being conversations like" *hits dark raven with bannana*". If i wanted to talk about nothing i would go talk to the wall.

Thanks

lol it is true. but this thread won't be like that we will talk about...something.