Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: .::R o l e p l a y::.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: .::R o l e p l a y::.

kk, Vampire using a samurai sword.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Lain
    Race: Human/White
    Skin: Tanned
    Height: 5'5"
    Eyes: Gray-blue
    Hair: Dark brown, shoulder length, a bit wavy.
    Attire: A fitted white shirt, mid-drift is shown slightly, brown belt, low-rise, faded, boot-cut, ripped blue jeans and a pair of low-rise brown converse shoes.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    S e t t i n g

Late at night, somewhere in the city. Night life is going on. Partiers, clubers, drinkers, and vampires...
    Last edited by .:G l o o m y:.; May 07, 2006 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Quit the touchy, feely, self-help, yoga crap!"

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Iori
    Height: 5' 10
    Eyes: Blood red
    Hair: Jet black long, wear in a ponytail
    Attire: Black clothes and a long trench coat. Clipped on my back is my 6 foot samurai sword wrapped in cloth to conceal it

I'm watching over at a nightclub called the Ice Hell

Newbie .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Lain walked quietly down the sidewalk as she flung her brown, hooded jacket over her arms and zipped it up half way. The wind picked up slightly. She sighed as she continued walking. She snuck out of her house; she couldn't get to sleep. Her family had just moved her a few weeks ago and this was the only thing Lain enjoyed doing, sneaking out late at night. She liked to watch the drunks get thrown out of the bars and stumble back across the street, it was very amusing. She would sometimes stand outside of clubs and just listen to the up-beat, techno music.

Thanks

Iori suddenly appears from the darkness watching u walk out at night *thoughts* "child not in bed. I wonder.....

Thanks

As Lain continued walking she kicked at piece of loose sidewalk. She sighe once more at the feeling of rain drop hitting her nose. The wind blew a bit harder sending a chill through every single rips and wholes in her jeans. Her mother hated thoughs pants but Lain love them, it was the way she bought them and the more wholes, the more it costed. She looked ahead as 40 something year old hooker tried to jump in someone's car. The rain fell a bit harder now, only to a sprinkle though.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    ((Kedar, if you are here still watching Rp with us!!!!))
    Last edited by .:G l o o m y:.; May 07, 2006 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Iori continues to watching the child curiously. The attire she wore was different from the usual clubber's clothes. She held Iori's interest. He He continues walking on the roof watching her walk

Thanks

She lifted her hood over her head as the rain came down harder. She shoved her hands into her front jacket pockets. Her dark hair fell into place over her wondering eyes. She walked past a single light post, the light was flickering and about to go out.
    Thoughts of uncertainty filled her as she saw that the streets were getting darker and she was away from the clubs and bars lights. The rain started to come down pretty hard the wind was harsh and cold. She had to get out of this bad wheather.
    Last edited by .:G l o o m y:.; May 07, 2006 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast