Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: random question

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: random question

hey if they change it would be cool because according to god no people who like the same gender will go to heaven...oh and people who talk about others is a sin guys

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

There is nothing wrong wit gays, there the same, except the obvious lol

oh and Aiora that would have to be the cutest thing eva!! I WANT A KITTEN!!

Newbie Aurium Animus may be famous one day Aurium Animus may be famous one day
    Thanks

Homosexual's aren't just born, boom, gay. There is normally some influence in their life that makes them become homosexual. Such as penis'/vagina's are ugly. But yea.

I don't like them. I find that they need to do it with the opposite, not the same.

I am NOT Homophobic.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: random question

Quote Originally Posted by Aurium Animus
    Homosexual's aren't just born, boom, gay. There is normally some influence in their life that makes them become homosexual. Such as penis'/vagina's are ugly.
    haha... You funny. As far as I know............ When has the genital area of the body look pretty. It's there to make life, and life only. hahaha
    But no I don't think nothing wrong with gays. I'm not, but back in the day people would marry when they were gay to a different sex. They can do it know. They just don't. But there's nothing wrong. Just keep it to yourself for your own saftey.
    Last edited by Mr. K; Apr 01, 2006 at 06:31 AM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, here is my answer: There is a fault in chromosome X that causes some signalling molecule (I don't remember the name) to be produced in males, causing their brains to work as if they were females. The cure is available and works by blocking the receptors for those molecules in the brain. It's called hetracil and must be used in a long term to work.
    The said molecule should normally occur in females only and in moderate concentration, thus the females who are also carriers of the bad gene (and their sons will be 50% homosexual) are said to be more sexually active.
    This is not to be confused with lesbianism, which has different causes and is not yet fully understood.

We have several gay people at work. They are tolerated alright. But one of them is quite noisy and troublesome and makes for their bad reputation.

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

gay people are okay.......................ish

thank you equinn

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Um because there attracted to there own sex! lol sry but I'm against it too...i dont hate gay ppl there okay...most of them but The reason we're here is to live life the way its meant to be.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm well i think it's unnautral...but it's the chioce and i respect it. if they want to be gay...let them....
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast