Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting Ppl For My New Anime Project

eldest212

Recruiting Ppl For My New Anime Project

I am currently starting a new project. I need a scripter, and artist, publishers, and an anime show maker. The new anime is called THE SATAN. It is about a boy named Indigo, who soon finds out he is a helper of the devil, a satan. So, he betrays his clan, and sets out on his quest to destroy the demon clan and restore peace back to the earth, hell, and heaven. On his way, he meets new people and discovers new strengths to keep him going. He can also sense a demon's soul and is able to destroy demons with the demonic powers he pocesses. He fights with a thin, light, sharp sowrd and his demonic powers. He learns and obtains new spells along his way, until he travels deep down into hell which was taken over by demons. He must fight and destroy the king of demons-SATANA-. If u r intersted in helping me, my email is [email protected] or [email protected]. I am currently making a new site for anime downloads and projects. If u want to join, email me and telll me how u want to help me. I do not need to noe any personal information. We will communicate by email. My name is Daniel. Email me with ur email adress wut u want to be, and any other ideas u can add along to my story line. I will give u an introduction to the character and discuss on aim. DOMO ARIGATO for helping me have a great summer!

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Recruiting Ppl For My New Anime Project

what is the deal here. what is in it for the people that actually helps you. how do they get the credit...

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eldest212
    I am currently starting a new project. I need a scripter, and artist, publishers, and an anime show maker. The new anime is called THE SATAN. It is about a boy named Indigo, who soon finds out he is a helper of the devil, a satan. So, he betrays his clan, and sets out on his quest to destroy the demon clan and restore peace back to the earth, hell, and heaven. On his way, he meets new people and discovers new strengths to keep him going. He can also sense a demon's soul and is able to destroy demons with the demonic powers he pocesses. He fights with a thin, light, sharp sowrd and his demonic powers. He learns and obtains new spells along his way, until he travels deep down into hell which was taken over by demons. He must fight and destroy the king of demons-SATANA-. If u r intersted in helping me, my email is [email protected] or [email protected]. I am currently making a new site for anime downloads and projects. If u want to join, email me and telll me how u want to help me. I do not need to noe any personal information. We will communicate by email. My name is Daniel. Email me with ur email adress wut u want to be, and any other ideas u can add along to my story line. I will give u an introduction to the character and discuss on aim. DOMO ARIGATO for helping me have a great summer!
    I got a question though,how do you just find out ur the devil's helper.Was he doing bad things in life or what.You're not telling much about the guy,what clan and how did he get in the clan.Need more details.I'm a badass artist but I need more info.
    Omae o Korosu!

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami_of_Light
    I got a question though,how do you just find out ur the devil's helper.Was he doing bad things in life or what.You're not telling much about the guy,what clan and how did he get in the clan.Need more details.I'm a badass artist but I need more info.
    well of course he isn't. why in the world would he explain the whole thing to the public when he can talk to the people who wants to help in private

Newbie eldest may be famous one day eldest may be famous one day
    Thanks

i couldnt log in to my acount so i made a new 1. if u wish to help me i will mail u wit a script about all the chraracters and story line.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    oh yea, um.. i wuz planning to make a free project, cuz i can't really pay u, so... srry. But, i could give u guyz a lot of credit, and u could kinda make fame in the anime biz. also if u help me, keep my age secret. i will mail it to u.
    Last edited by eldest; Jun 28, 2006 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eldest
    i couldnt log in to my acount so i made a new 1. if u wish to help me i will mail u wit a script about all the chraracters and story line.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    oh yea, um.. i wuz planning to make a free project, cuz i can't really pay u, so...srry. But, i could give u guyz a lot of credit, and u could kinda make fame in the anime biz. also if u help me, keep my age secret. i will mail it to u.
    That's fine...But I got 1 condition,I want to make a character for it.
    My e-mail is [email protected]
    Omae o Korosu!

Newbie tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^'s Avatar
    <3 in my own anime world where everything is made of candy <3 yummy
    Thanks

HELLO!!! DONT YOU SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE?? shinigami are you really gonna believe him? Ugh boys can be so stupid.
    i luv my friends <3 *especially beauty-pop*

Newbie eldest may be famous one day eldest may be famous one day
    Thanks

lol
    sure ill let u create a character

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast