Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 26.67%
  • no

11 73.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: is it right

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is it right

me too i hate them soo much the boys at my skool pull them up i front of people its sssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo sad dont ya think

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Is a privilage to be able to wear a skirt. Its something a guy can't wear, well most of them. And skirts are awesome! Except for i never wear them.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    Is a privilage to be able to wear a skirt. Its something a guy can't wear, well most of them. And skirts are awesome! Except for i never wear them.
    Will wear one to July in LA!!! I demand it!!!

Answer to topic: Personally, since I have never worn a skirt, but I enjoy see them worn. It sure is a priviledge to be able to show those dandy legs in the skirts. Not everyone can wear them, or fit into them nicely.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Its something a guy can't wear
    I beg to differ. I've seen some guys around wearing skirts. They are apparently very very comfortable.

Anyway. You mean, like, school uniform skirts? Girls look their best in skirts. That's my opinion, anyway.Well, fit girls, anyway. Fat girls might want to stick to the baggy clothes look.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

omg you like skirts but i live ireland and its mostly cold all year around and i hate the skit the worst thing ever made i dont care if it kinda long beow your knee ours are over the knee so we all frezz to deth out there we all want to get rid of thr skirt at you skool but the wont let us

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn
    omg you like skirts but i live ireland and its mostly cold all year around and i hate the skit the worst thing ever made i dont care if it kinda long beow your knee ours are over the knee so we all frezz to deth out there we all want to get rid of thr skirt at you skool but the wont let us
    Does Ireland school outside in the open? Didn't think so.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

skirts.....
    some girls don't like to wear that....

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

girls shouldn't have to wear a skirt, you should be able to wear whatever you feel comfortable in.

You should rally to be able to wear long pants or sumthing or put stockings on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2