View Poll Results: Which Would you prefer?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heater in the winter and No air-conditoning in the summer?

1 33.33%
  • Air-conditioning in the summer and no heater an the winter?

2 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: School Debate.

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

School Debate.

Here's a debate i have been wondering....
    In most schools, there is no air-conditioning for the summer, but there is a heater for the winter. Who believes that We should keep the heater in the winter and no air-conditioning in the summer, or who believes that it would be better to have air conditioning for the short amount of summer, and no heat in the winter. WE CAN STAND THE COLD!! cant we. Personaly i would rather be cold in the winter than be dieing of heat in the summer. But i want to hear about what you think.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School Debate.

Um, wouldn't it better to just have both then to go without one or the other?
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

yes very true but im saying technically speaking. the reason we dont have both in our schools today is because the price would be too much. So if you had to choose which one you prefer, which would you rather have?

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I would rather have a heater in winter then, when I get cold I start to get allot of body aches for some reason . The U.S. should really start spending more money on their schools, I live in the state that spends the least amount out of all the U.S. states on education which is Washington.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Jun 01, 2006 at 06:27 AM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Thanks

i c, that sucks then. I live in canada, they dont give crap to their schools, were lucky that we even have a heater. but o well. I still would prefer a Air-conditioner personally. I can think more when im not dieing of heat.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

well my school is so pore that when the heat is on cold air comes out and it does what ever it wants.

Tanks zyta

Thanks

that's strange, that shouldn't happen for a heater. Uless it only does that at the beginning because it has not yet have hot air in its system, or does it do that whenever?

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i don really know but our school is way to poor to fix it. some class romms are hott and others a cold.

Tanks zyta

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast