Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: suggestions

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

suggestions

the family laptop is going to be taken away for the repairs for a month (still tying to figure out why so long) especially in the summer holidays. not good.

I can't use the other computer because the bloody thing crashed. so, i'm going to have to find else to do. i can hang out with my friends but other than that, i'm pretty much screwed.

you guys got any suggestions.

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: suggestions

well if you are a good writer how about writing a fanfic to your favorite anime or game?
    i also suggest getting netflix if you dont have it yet and live in the US. its saved me from boredome many of times

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

buy and watch anime, of course! that was my first thought...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

i tried writing fanfics but i'm not very good at it. dark angel swordsman, i might just do that, when i get a job and pay for the busted wall, i damaged out of anger. i might just do that.

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

lol well even if you cant write well its still nice to get your thoughts on paper, atleast it is for me. you could always read a book or two too

Thanks

reading books is defenatly my thing. actually i'm going to get this book and it just came out today.

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

you could try making you're own manga, make up a plot, character,etc. since it looks like you can deffinatly draw well

hmm other than that I'd go buy a really long RPG like Star Ocean or go use your friend's commputers like I do, since this computer of mine felt like becoming a mute (no sound, gotta change the soundcard, I guess) for things like anime on youtube.

good luck, hope it doesn't really take a month

Newbie DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

when im bored....a damn i dont get bored...-.- meh im always doing something...but if i actually do get bored i play tons of video games *coughkingdomhearts2andDDRcough* or i just hang out with my friends....or join a gym and exercise!thats what i do....i go to yoga....relax and stuff....feels good! and you'll be able to sleep better too! but im usually at dance class or something...(like ballet intensive 8 hours of pure dancing! pure bliss!well...pure sweat! idk...>.<) well so far ive only been packing boxes...-.-...so i havent been able to do the fun stuff.....

GIR IS TEH SMEXIINESS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast