Thread: Telemarketers

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Telemarketers

Yesterday a telemarketer called my house and read off some advertisement paper for about three minutes, they couldn't pronounce my dad's name right but I was bored so I was interested in what the guy had to say. I couldn't really understand him much but at the end he said, "so can I get you down for a twenty five or thirty five?", I had no idea what he was talking about so I just said, "what for you call chinese taco?", The man paused for a second and then asked me if I was eighteen, I replied yes, that I was 97. I guess he finally figured out I was messing with him becuase he hung up. I don't have anything against telemarkerters since I know everyone has to have a job, however they are a good source of entertainment .

So my question to you is do you hate/like telemarkerters? Have you ever played around with one to see if you can anger them etc.? Please share you experiences and thoughts.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie Darkened Ruby may be famous one day Darkened Ruby may be famous one day Darkened Ruby's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Telemarketers

That's kinda funny reminds me of the Seinfeld episode I watched when Jerry was called by a Telemarketer (I'm not the biggest fan of the show).

I don't like them or people who ask for surveys all that much, they annoy me to H***. Although I've never messed with one like you did LMFAO. I'm nice and say well nobody is here to take your call right now. Blah Blah Blah and they hang up.
    The Vampire in You.......