Thread: is there anything such thing?

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

is there anything such thing?

does anyone here believe in love hate relationships? i dont and i keep getting told they are real. are they if so how can they work?
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is there anything such thing?

Think of the relationship as a facade. You enjoy aspects of the relationship, but dislike other parts that can never change. They're real alright, but eventually the greater emotion takes over, whichever it is....ultimately making or breaking the relationship.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i agree with Dark, there is such a thing as a love hate relationship. Where there is a 50/50 percentage of hatered for the person and loving still at the same time....its kind of like when your mind is in unable to decided between two things but you know you want them both if you could.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

yep it the i love u but i hate u thing.it means that u love someone but hate certian things about them.they are real through...i think some of my friends are like that.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

They are real as a loving relationship. people will find things that they don't like about someone but they still feel love for them at the same time.

I think i am kind of like that but i try not to let the things i hate get in the way of anything..........i suppose its very close to being two faced or being Bi***y about someone yet you still act kindly towards them.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, usually happens with friends. Not so much partner relationships because those don't last long. A love/hate can last forever if you watch out for the boundary lines.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

My love/hate last only 8 months.XD. I like her and hate her at the same time weird it is hard to try to explame.It is as u can't still her/him but u can't be without them at the sametime.We still get alone and fight every now and then but she is dating someone elso and the same for me.If u ever got in a love/hate.Two simple rules.I got to said.Rember why u like that person and tell that person why u like{like or love}them.2Tell the person wat u dislike about them.It helps alot.Not so much fighting.
    Perfection is dull