Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Three Of The Worst Things You Could Possibly Do

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Three Of The Worst Things You Could Possibly Do

1. Smoke Crack
    2. worship satan
    3. sell your 2-story Magic collecton for $400.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh's Avatar
    Thanks

1.beat your wife/husband
    2.be a racist
    3.watch spike lee moveis

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

1not be a pyro
    2 not being true to yourself
    3 always asuming you know how someone is just by there
    looks
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread's Avatar
    Thanks

Since this was in the discussion thread, I feel that there should be at least some discussion regarding the "Three of the worst things you could do".

When I read the title, first thing that came to mind was evil things, generally the worst you could do always is in the evil alignment. I felt that the "you" was a bit arbitrary, more like 'What are the three evil things that can be done' sort of deal.

Generally, the easiest way to be defined as evil is to cause the prolonged suffering of a person or people. Murdering and the whole like follow up on this, and is likewise a way to be called evil, but I think it is the intent to cause suffering that is the granddaddy of evil.

Intentionally evil, as it were, Many suggestions would be evil through the eyes of someone else like rape, pedophilia, racism, worship Satan, murder. You know the whole business. The people who generally do these things do not believe they are doing evil, they are doing what was hard-wired into their brain (Except Satan people, they want to do evil, so by default the meaning changes). There is not a lot of people who go out and commit one of those acts, knowing that to the public community the act is wrong/evil and not care about it, just so they can cause suffering on the victim. Most of the time they don't care about the victim, just the feelings the act generates.

That is not evil, That is just a screwed up mind, one that generally can only be fixed via 10 gauge to the head. I wouldn't know, but Hitler could of believed he was doing the right thing for the human race, trying to get rid of what he felt were the unsavory bits of humanity. But some of the people under Hitler committed acts just under the name of Hitler's future, they committed acts to cause suffering onto the people Hitler deemed inhuman (irony at its best, or worse perhaps).

And for the love of god, I think Hitler was a twisted s.o.b., He committed evil acts in the name of good and was insane to believe what he was doing was right.

Hate is not an evil emotion, it depends on how and where the hate is directed. I hate Hitler for the act he and those who believe in him committed. I hate rapist, I hate pedophiles, I hate racists, I hate... Well you get the idea. Should I be "good" and shunt my hate and try to embrace these people? Most of whom would gut me (or worse) once they saw a chance? Hate is a needed emotion, but you need to tell the difference between a wrongly placed hate and a correctly placed hate.

Murder... Murder is also not evil. It can be a necessary reaction. Is it evil to kill another who would kill you for no other reason then just to kill you? Is it evil to kill in the defense of another for the same reasons? No, it should not be evil. Your life is your own to live, and no one has the right to take it away from you. The only way you lose your right to live is when you lose your respect towards life. Killing someone out of jealousy or just to feel the bloody run between their fingers does not show a respect towards life. If you cannot respect other life, you should lose the rights to your own, regardless if it is many years in a corrective facility or an early ticket to the beyond.

I had no intention to "shock" anyone with my first three answers. Do you have any idea how much suffering would be generated just If I did ONE of those things? Heck, If I did the air-burst to ONE city in each major country, It wasn't the suffering to the affected people I was looking for, I couldn't cared less once they were tainted, They would be mindless veggies in about 8 months anyways. Their families on the other hand, would get the never ending joy of watching the person they knew and loved degrade into a wretched state.

Number two? Think more like causing nuclear reactors to go full melt down. The immediate area will be totally irradiated and fallout will travel, depending on the winds, enormous distances. Radiation poisoning and genetic deformities all around.

And disrupting the ocean currents? Whats so bad about that? Other then they regulate the world's weather, not much. I think causing a sudden and violent change with the worlds weather would cause a rather large amount of suffering (to put it simply, coldish places will get much colder, warmish places will get much warmer. But it is much worse then that).

See that? See how I shrug off the deaths of thousands, if not millions, and act more interested in the suffering caused? That's evil. I wouldn't murder someone just to murder them, but in the knowledge of the suffering caused to their family. I wouldn't poison a town's water supply is to make people dead, but to make them suffer from the poisoning. Suffering is the evil of choice, my friends. What is it you say about that?
    Last edited by Admiral_Dread; Jul 15, 2006 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Thread moved...
    Like one that on a lonesome road doth walk in fear and dread.

Newbie bloody_ryoko may be famous one day bloody_ryoko may be famous one day bloody_ryoko's Avatar
    somewhere out there with my beloved ITACHI-san
    Thanks

1. kill my self
    2. kill one of my loved ones
    3. be an irresponsible person
    beware... you might just loss your breath wothout noticing it...

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

ok i can do that
    1 not being a pyro its a job i get paid for if it wasnt for
    my job there would be alot usless junk laying around
    2 not being true to your self like following the crowd or being a yes person or a no person never saying what you opinon is or living how you want
    3always asuming you know how someone is just by there
    looks
    this one is always assumed when people look at me they think
    im some kind of evil guy with crule intentions with out even talking to me
    i dont do this and niether should anyone else. i think you should really
    get to know someone beofre you judge them or decide what they are or
    how they live becuase you are being just as bad as them when you dont
    even get to know the person
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

for me, it would be:

1. kill myself...
    2. kill somebody in my family...
    3. kill innocent people...

but i won't do those kind of things...

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

1.kill ur family...they are ur blood they are the ones that will always be there no matter what.they are annoying but they still love u.
    2.to Rape someone.....it's sick and twisted.and it not right.
    3.to hate people and kill people just because they are different from u.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast