Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Three Of The Worst Things You Could Possibly Do

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Three Of The Worst Things You Could Possibly Do

1. Hit a woman
    2. Leave a pregnant woman
    3. Eat Piggy's food.

o~Piggy-san~o

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

1 not burn anything
    2 leave burning things half way burnt
    3 not having what i need to start a fire
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

1. make a poor person cry for no reason
    2. hurting or killing a person or animal
    3. not helping other people when in time of need

x__X! lol it was so hard to think of only three. >.< theres so many horrible things! T.T

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

1)being fake
    2)torture,
    3)puposely doing somthing then blameing some one else

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ Wow, this is gonna' be fun to type!

1. Misunderstand-Things-About/Assume-Things-About/Think-You're-Right-About Someone

Warning! #2 & 3 are highly graphic, so please... don't read them. XD
    2. While your mother is singing with all her heart with a smile on her face "Happy Birthday To You~!", you punch her right in the nose, then go ontop of her... beat her while she's still yelling until she starts crying. Then, stand up, kick her while she's on the ground, right in the gut, then continue pounding her with your foot at her v**ina! Then, while your family is still watching in shock, piss on her. Then if someone tries to stop you, run the birthday-cake's-knife right across their throat as they gasp for air, drowning in their own blood. As others try to help him/her, another person will try to either subdue you, or kill you. At that point, you go on a massacre! You grab that knife again and start stabbing everyone. Make sure that you lock all the doors and windows before this, and if anyone tries to unlock it, kill them. Anyone escaping, shoot them on their knee. Yeah, you happened to find a gun while you were stabbing everyone with your birthday cake... now, while you're doing this, laugh and smile. No, not the creepy way, not the fake way, like you're playing with an 8-year-old. Now, make sure your mom's still conscious to watch this... and once you're done having your fun, you've probably already noticed that your probably killed some people by shoving a roll of toilet paper down their throat, or a remote control jabbed into the eye, or a plunger right up the @**... ... now while your mom is wide-eyed with fear, and her body's still shaking, strip her clothes off and rape her. Make sure she gets pregnant from it. Drop her off in dirty clothes at a rich neighborhood at Beverly Hills... And go back home, and clean things up. If cops are there by now, just run. ^_^ If you're smart enough, leave that life and start a new one, I'll commend you for escaping all that with your evidence practically everywhere. Happy Birthday To You~~! **that's as far as I could go without getting banned from here**

Again, as a warning. You probably should not read this.
    3. Get Canada into a war.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Jul 28, 2006 at 08:42 AM.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Soshi Kitai
    [B]Warning! #2 & 3 are highly graphic, so please... don't read them. XD[/B]
    2. While your mother is singing with all her heart with a smile on her face "Happy Birthday To You~!", you punch her right in the nose, then go ontop of her... beat her while she's still yelling until she starts crying. Then, stand up, kick her while she's on the ground, right in the gut, then continue pounding her with your foot at her v**ina! Then, while your family is still watching in shock, piss on her. Then if someone tries to stop you, run the birthday-cake's-knife right across their throat as they gasp for air, drowning in their own blood. As others try to help him/her, another person will try to either subdue you, or kill you. At that point, you go on a massacre! You grab that knife again and start stabbing everyone. Make sure that you lock all the doors and windows before this, and if anyone tries to unlock it, kill them. Anyone escaping, shoot them on their knee. Yeah, you happened to find a gun while you were stabbing everyone with your birthday cake... now, while you're doing this, laugh and smile. No, not the creepy way, not the fake way, like you're playing with an 8-year-old. Now, make sure your mom's still conscious to watch this... and once you're done having your fun, you've probably already noticed that your probably killed some people by shoving a roll of toilet paper down their throat, or a remote control jabbed into the eye, or a plunger right up the @**... ... now while your mom is wide-eyed with fear, and her body's still shaking, strip her clothes off and rape her. Make sure she gets pregnant from it. Drop her off in dirty clothes at a rich neighborhood at Beverly Hills... And go back home, and clean things up. If cops are there by now, just run. ^_^ If you're smart enough, leave that life and start a new one, I'll commend you for escaping all that with your evidence practically everywhere. Happy Birthday To You~~! **that's as far as I could go without getting banned from here**

QUOTE]

when do the men in white coats come to take us to the funny farm? or are you already there?

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod
    when do the men in white coats come to take us to the funny farm? or are you already there?
    Depends, how fast can you run?

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

as fast as i need to. i don't lose a race, so dont try

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast