Thread: Tolerate?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Tolerate?

Sigh... Gomen if this thread is a bummer or bore.. but im giving it a try since we don't have many fun-going threads up..

Now:
    What is it that you can never tolerate and what will you do to surpress it?
    (dont know if this thread has been around before) baa...

Here's the scale:
    0 (definitely cant tolerate] >>>>>5[moderate]>>>>>>10[can live with it...]

I'll start with mine i guess:

I have 0 tolerance for perverts/pedophiles/backstabbers/liars/hypocrites.
    I just can't stand them! How do I show them that Im pissed? Simple, I spit and leave the S37OHSSV ... last time, I would slap them or stuff like that. But now, I quit being a fighter. Im now a tame sheep.

I have 5/10 tolerance with my mum and her nags... or my beloved ones. i prefer to slam and hurt myself than to hurt them... or cry silently... *like a loser*

Lastly... I have -10 tolerance for copycats.. Everywhere I go, there ought to be a group of them following my style and whatever I have! Not that Im sensitive about it but it is so obvious! Then they will go around claiming credits and back fire on me.
    Get a life....

baaaaa.........

(in case this happens again, gomen Hassun if i posted at the wrong section or an improper topic~!) m(_ _)m

baaa.... >.<
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tolerate?

oOo Nice thread Aya!!

I have 0 tolerance for hypocrites/bullies/people who grind their teeth. Bullies are so pathetic, although I don't get bullied myself. Grinding teeth! Ugh! Its just horrible.

I have 4/7 tolerance for my step brother and sister. They attack me >.< but on a good day they look kinda sweet. XD

I have 9/10 tolerance for smokers. I just don't get why they would do that to their lungs. My whole family are smokers. I'm a passive smoker!! Ahhh!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't tolerate rapists. They are the worse of their kind.

I can tolerate...spoiled princesses.

o~Piggy-san~o

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

oh yea... i cant stand bullies...0 tolerance! XD
    and rapist too!!! >.<

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Aya-kun has something against pedophiles?
    ............ the fun kind, or the sick kind?
    The sick kind is the uncle watching all of his nephew's little children play around when he's not anywhere near socially or physically attractive.

... the fun kind is the 42-year-old hott stuff that can totally the bishounen that all the pretty girls shout for, or the totally hott bishoujo that all the men and male-otakus *ahem* please themselves to.

And perverts?
    Well, what if you get a boyfriend who's a pervert to you?
    Only checkin' you out when you do things...
    Peeking when the door is slightly open while you're changing.
    I think that's a compliment.

Liars?
    ....... practically everyone in the world is a liar in one form or another...
    [AD says: i'm hungry...]

Abu Dhabi's hungry... well, I should finish this up quickly....

Hypocrites?
    What kind?
    The fun kind or the sick kind?

The sick kind are...... well, not that sick really... it's just that they're annoying and idiotic and stupid and blah blah blah.......... mostly because they just want to be socially acceptable.

... The FUN kind however (an example, is your's truly), are the ones who lie about who they really are... doing one action opposed to what they say, saying things opposed to what they do... for the sake of either fun, pissing off the other (rather rude and dispicable) person, or just to take the easier route...

>u> Because sometimes... the world needs a little twist..... ^u^ Without it, how can I play any of my little jokes on Abu?

Rapisits?
    ......... but is it the sick kind or the fun kind?
    The sick kind is when you don't want it...
    The fun kind is when you sorta' don't... but you sorta' do...
    and then BOOM! it just happens! And you're all like "OMG it's really happening! OMG! OMG!!!" ................................. sorry if I offend anyone.
    <_< ......... what? There are TONS of people like that.

0 tolerance?
    .................................................. ...
    I could tolerate a lot of things...
    I don't think I have 0 tolerance for anything...
    If I did, a lot of people would be dead by now.
    [Abu Dhabi nods]
    ... ... <_< But I had to learn to tolerate everyone... no matter how stupid they beez... ^u^ Everyone's special and important in their own way.
    "Treat people as an ends, not as a means" -Kant

[AD: what about Edsel? ]

... he's not dead yet, is he.
    ... meaning... well, I like to think of him as a distraction.
    It keeps my parents busy... it keeps my whole family busy if I ever need to do something.

2-5 tolerance for not-well-meant rudeness.
    I could stand rude jokes. And people beating up a random stranger for the sake of a joke or a way to give him the surprise of his life (some weird birthday present) ... but not so much those who think they're better than others and try to force their way into things....... like Edsel, for example (that's for you, AD) ...
    ^_^ Your turn!

[AD says: the dinner melt combo at Jack-in-the-Box looked really good... i mean, sourdough ultimate cheeseburger, fries and a shake... damn... damn... damn... damn that looked gooooooood... too bad i can't be a fatass.... damn]

................ you were supposed to talk about the topic, dear.

ANYWAYS!

So yeah... rudeness bothers me.. greatly........ strongly...........
    something-cool-sounding-that-refers-to-emphasizing-greatly- ly.

^_^

10? Well... almost anything can go to 10... well, almost everything.
    I have nothing wrong with strange sexualities, weird birth defects, handicaps (however, handicaps that are rude, really piss me off... just because they're handicaps doesn't give them a right to be an @ss) , races, religions, people, places, things, everything is a noun, mom is a noun, Tom is a noun, person places things everything is a noun~! ....... *cough* Sorry, that song from Kinder pops in and out of my head sometimes...

<_< .... so yeah... those are my two shoes.

Thanks

Thanks Soshi-san. I dont mind whatever you shot me back with.
    I shall emphasize mine then. Since I briefly stash away and assume people might understand~ ^^

First-- the pedophiles
    Tolerate is surpose to give a negative impression or positive? Well... it gives negative. so which one is negative? Sick or Funny? I'd say sick. (n.n)
    I get alot of this sh!t from uncles and adults. They will give that sick smile and even try peeping under my skirt! >.<
    Same for perverts. they talk so much on sex appeals and dirty talks. aT first i was very open-minded. I didnt mind the jokes. Soon, they get high about it and start to relate sh!t to my body. In my country, this people eventually becomes a rapist. we have a lot of bf raping their girls and sharing them with their friends. Pedophiles and perverts are the first stage for rapist-wannabe~ ^^
    (i wont mind my bf.. but there is a stage when he can be a pervert...)

second--- hypocrites
    i cant stand the sick ones. this people have destroyed my childhood and high-school life. Now, whenever i bum to these sort of people.. I give them a spit. taste my saliva, people. ^^

third-- there isnt anything more for me to say but.. gomen for sounding harsh. I get cranky sometimes.. gomen gomen.... (=.=)

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

^Uhhh...wow, you have alot on your mind eh? ^_^

Anywho i cant tolerate people who break rules for the sake of breaking them (E.g. Leaving garbage in the class room leads to the class cleaning the school -_-")

people who backstab, are rude, have no decency, and theres probably more that isnt coming to mind yet

...Impulsive...