Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A tranquil non testosterone enviroment women and feminie men only

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A tranquil non testosterone enviroment women and feminie men only

Just because you're gay, doesn't mean that you have female hormone glands.

P.S. This is probably the funnist topic I've ever seen. Ever.

Hey and you woman won't be able to survive without us men
    And vice versa.
    Woman can do things just aswell as men and better
    And vice versa.

yes but girls are superior so they should think that good on them
    Aren't we hypocritical?

Anyway. I hate to say this and sound sexist, but based on history and surveys, and not science, men have higher IQs on average than women. Men are also stronger and faster and such than women, and if you don't believe that, compare the men's and women's world records in every sport.

But you can't compare all men and women to each other based on that.And blah *instert cliche counter arguement for women that won't make me look sexist, here*

Actually, I don't care. If I'm labelled as sexist because I'm looking at history, and present day facts, so be it. I can just call you all wrong. I'm not biased toward one gender or the other, and that's really what makes one sexist or not, in my opinion.

If I was betting on a tug-o-war match, some hulking female lady type person or a pasty white anorexic guy, I'm not going to choose the weak pussy guy just because he's a guy.

Oh, also, I think people are confused about the word equal. Way back when, when women started arguing that they were men's equal, they meant, for the most part, equal in position, equal in rank, not equal physically or intellectually. They meant, "I want to be equal to you in that I don't have to stay inside the house all day. I can socialize, meet in public places and gatherings."

That's the equal they meant.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Apr 22, 2006 at 05:34 AM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink
    Brad Pitt can kiss my ass for dumping Jen then going out with angelina then dumping here cause she was moody while pregnant
    sorry but thats how I feel. Hey and you woman won't be able to survive without us men
    I think tenically due to cloning tecnology they can fertilize an egg cell by replacing it's nucleus with that of another......so one can argue the we guy may no longer be nessesary =(..........

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drkduality
    I think tenically due to cloning tecnology they can fertilize an egg cell by replacing it's nucleus with that of another......so one can argue the we guy may no longer be nessesary =(..........

I'm pretty sure that you need a sperm cell somewhere along in that process.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

creator requested it be closed

Kastellic closed the other ...
    reopening.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3