Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: useless trivia thread

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

useless trivia thread

here you can post any useless trivia you may know!

Here's one: your hair has a maximum length. once a strand reaches that length, it falls out, and a knew hair starts growing in its place....unless your going bald, of course...and the max length varies from person to person

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: useless trivia thread

Oh, this is cool! Good idea, mechataku!

I know that Jimmy Carter is the first U.S. president to be born in a hospital.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Marilyn Monroe supposedly was born with eleven toes, but this is merely urban legend because photos of baby Norma Jeane show that she was a normal baby with five toes in each foot. The myth arose in the book The Birth of Marilyn by Joseph Jasgur. The eleventh toe in Jasgur's photograph was probably just a lump of sand.
    I love my girlfriend.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

buffy_fan was really a man!!!!!!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you know that Eskimos use refrigerators to keep food from freezing?

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

If u put your foot on the tip of your toes(while sitting) and rotate your leg clockwise, and then draw a 6 in the air with your right hand, your leg will automatically start rotating counter-clockwise.....

Thanks

The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." uses every letter of the alphabet.

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel
    Oh, this is cool! Good idea, mechataku!
    Thanks! here's a few more: Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to SLOW a film down so you could see his moves. That's the opposite of the norm.

Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to digest a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with.

In Gulliver's Travels Jonathan Swift described the two moons of Mars, Phobos and Deimos, giving their exact size and speeds of rotation. He did this more than one hundred years before either moon was discovered.

i can't take credit for these, got them from this site-->http://dogman0.tripod.com/useless.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast