Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: vampire or half vampire

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: vampire or half vampire

yes halfs can go into the daylight and they dont have to just eat/drink blood and they look more human

thank you equinn

Newbie Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say Vampyre, if you asked any of friends why I say that they will you that I love bitting people I love and hate.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    There is no reall diff. between the two, naufertau (can't spell today) is just a very old term. Unless you get into Masquerade the RP game then it's a clan.
    Last edited by Heavy_metal_goddess; May 30, 2006 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Live as you'll die tomorrow and dream as you will live forever-James Dean

Come to the dark side we have cookies!

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm i don't know.....both!!!! ^_^ full because u can use all ur power at will and half because u can go out in sunlight.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

if only they wernt evil but if i had to choose i would be a full vampire because only half counts as nothing or at least a 75% vampire but its so many things that can kill them it really wouldnt make sence

I am a sage....the light of elements

Newbie >HIM< may be famous one day >HIM< may be famous one day >HIM<'s Avatar
    Thanks

me i would love to be all vampire hehehehehehehe
    I am an EMO freak... so alone in this Dark and Evil world
    Heavy_metal_goddess is my Gothic Queen of Darkness
    I wear a Spiked Collar and Leash because i am now Heavy_metal_goddess Slave
    If i was gay i would sleep with him http://diosa.blog.pl3.w.interia.pl/Ville.Valo.JPG

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to be half because I could go into sunlight and I could be apart of both worlds which would be cool.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

lol anyoen seen or read Hellsing? Nosferuta Alucard doesnt like the sun but isnt affected by it much. I rather be like Alucard, more power as i feed on more people.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Aliasdragon01 may be famous one day Aliasdragon01 may be famous one day Aliasdragon01's Avatar
    Thanks

Half breeds are special yes, but there are 2 types of vampires. The full fledged originals / bitten by an original that have been around for awhile and those who got unlucky going down that dark alley. Personally, I think I'd choose vampires unless it's the unlucky dark alley type. Then halfbreed, but half breeds aren't always so lucky. It's also possible to get the worst of both sides. So, be careful in what your choice is.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast