Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vent Thread

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Vent Thread

okwhat other name to give this but the thread is for complaints ,issues, or anything clan related ,example if your having argumenative problems this is were you settles them ,but NO flaming you work the problems out here so we can keep the clan smiling. if you have issues out side the clan that need
    settled put a explanation of the problem so other clan members can try and help.

this is a test run for the clan since i have seen and have been aprt of so much drama. this thread will also help show others how to handle situaions that get out of hand

example to clan mebers are arguing over a somethng one person said
    and they get mad talking it out here will show others how to work things
    out so there want be any spamming ,plus it will be helpfull in showing how
    to hande any situaion out side the clan so there will be no pointless arguing or he said/she said stuff

one more thing this is not to be used as a journal thread only for talking thngs out
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Oct 06, 2006 at 09:34 AM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sup Holder The noobz forum has been pretty clear of arguments lately, I'll keep you updated weekly

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok but this thread is for talking about anything before it gets out of hand what happenned to TD is a good example of what not to do

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vent Thread

ok im about sick and tired of the bot rei and len not to b mean and i wont but i swer im sick of them obessing over the smallest details its pertty stupid how they pick out the smallest stuff and throw out infractions like free candy im realy getin sick of it
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    ok im about sick and tired of the bot rei and len not to b mean and i wont but i swer im sick of them obessing over the smallest details its pertty stupid how they pick out the smallest stuff and throw out infractions like free candy im realy getin sick of it
    Do you think the Moderators enjoy giving out 'infractions' like free candy? Rule enforcement is our Job here... You can look at countless other discussion forums that are useless as a venue of discussion because they lack the 'Quality Assurance' of an active Moderating team...

Now the primary 'infraction magnet' of this week is the new Anime Series Forum. To have a series specific sub-forum where threads are exempt for the "2 weeks" rule, we have only one little requirement, a higher quality of required posts, so that someone can read it several months later and find the thread topic interesting and useful. The reason WHY were cracking down on the posting requirements IS THAT WE WANT THE SERIES FORUMS TO SUCCEED. If the series forums become dominiated by SPAM posts, this experiment will be abandoned...

Keep in mind that most of the Admins and Moderators at Anime Online are volunteers. We are donating are time for rule enforcement because we honestly like the place, and we want Anime Online to be a Forum to be proud that were members of...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

go len miyata, bravo and thanks for all the hard work you do!

i may not like rules, but i appreciate them all the same

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

uh oh i think i made a owie its not that i dont appreiciate the rules bc i have to go by them its just well i aploogize i will try to mke my post...no i will make my post higher quality thanks for the reality check
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

i agree quailty over quantity thats why i post less now seeing where i made my mistake but i like the new bot idea sort ofgie you an idea of what they exepect from your posting quailty wise and i aprecaite the fact that they try and help us out like that.this is one awesome reason this thread was made
    so things could be cleard up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast