Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warfreaks.....

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Warfreaks.....

I noticed that there are too many warfreak members here in AO and I'm also one of them.....
    I just want you to tell that if we are in one army and we have a battle.... In what place do you think you should go when we have a formation, and please explain why do you want to go to that position..... Can you please tell me what kind of weapon do you bring in battle.....

Front-Left Side Position -I guess the swordsmen will pick this.....
    Front-Middle Position
    Front-Right Side Position
    Middle-Left Side Position
    Middle-Middle Position
    Middle-Right Side Position
    Backward-Left Side Position
    Backward-Middle Position
    Backward-Rght Side Position

Or would it be the Sniping Area.....

For me I will pick the Front Position everywhere in the front, cause I think it is the most important position cause here we will see the honorable warriors that are ready to sacrifice their lives to show who are the strongest.....
    Last edited by SousukeSagara; Apr 10, 2006 at 06:06 AM.

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Warfreaks.....

I would pick any position...If on horseback I would stay in the center and ride forward around my fellow soldiers in order to battle.....but if I was on foot I would stay to the front somewhere and charge into battle with my swords swinging.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Very interesting sagara, I would bring a sniper rifle with loads of ammo n a sword for self protecting. I would pick the back middle position coz I would get a clear view of the battlefield and start picking off the enemy. Not only tht I can see far with my scope so I can lil warning for the ppl at the front.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice your like a hawk if you did that....
    Attacking while watching, cool.....

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    Very interesting sagara, I would bring a sniper rifle with loads of ammo n a sword for self protecting. I would pick the back middle position coz I would get a clear view of the battlefield and start picking off the enemy. Not only tht I can see far with my scope so I can lil warning for the ppl at the front.
    If I was to go to battle....I would feel alot more confident as well as safer if I had a soldier like you blade.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I really wish i could be a mercanary. They could earn tons of money. I dream abt becoming one. Be like Agent 47 with a sniper rifle and pick off my targets.

Thanks

Im a mercenary, but its not really cool sometimes..... `Cause sometimes your partners are not used to go w/ you, but if you are close to them for a day or so they will understood who you are.....

Thanks

True, but I dont have like any connections ie gfs and only family. So I kinda use to going solo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast