Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wat will u pick and why?

Newbie graion may be famous one day graion may be famous one day graion's Avatar
    Thanks

wat will u pick and why?

what will u pick heaven or hell and why?

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wat will u pick and why?

Personally i Choose heaven, although it is hard to keep a testimony for those who arent saved, it's not that hard to go.... hell's even esier though, but i beg of you to accept Christ, Don't reject Him please. I would llike to see many people in heaven instead of some.

And i want to go to heaven so that i will be in New Jerusalem with God my friends and my family, along with my family in Christ.

(are you Christian or Catholic or Atheist? i ask those three cause those are the only i'm aware of)

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

well........i guess i'd choose heaven because eternal suffering doesn't sound like much fun. I have to say though i'm pretty sure i'd get bored in heaven, when i was little i figured i'd be an archangel and help people but i learned that humans are seperate from angels so now it sounds boring again. I guess I just don't understand heaven or maybe i've been on Earth to long but getting everything you want without trying kinda seems to take the meaning out of you existance and like i said i'd be bored of that in like a day or two.

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drkduality
    well........i guess i'd choose heaven because eternal suffering doesn't sound like much fun. I have to say though i'm pretty sure i'd get bored in heaven, when i was little i figured i'd be an archangel and help people but i learned that humans are seperate from angels so now it sounds boring again. I guess I just don't understand heaven or maybe i've been on Earth to long but getting everything you want without trying kinda seems to take the meaning out of you existance and like i said i'd be bored of that in like a day or two.
    From what i understand, you won't have a human, or better put 'terrestial grounded' mind in heaven, all you can think about is how great God is and how to worship Him everyday for the rest of eternity....... but in human understanding, i can see how that would seem boring
    (hey think about it this way, burning in black fire and watching your life forever contrasted to happiness and praising the Lord for how wonderful He trully is)

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

im going to answer your question with a question..........

what would u rather choose:

Being massaged by beautiful women or a sharp stick in the eye?

The question u asked me has as easy of a choice to make...............

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DHS-Alberio
    From what i understand, you won't have a human, or better put 'terrestial grounded' mind in heaven, all you can think about is how great God is and how to worship Him everyday for the rest of eternity....... but in human understanding, i can see how that would seem boring
    (hey think about it this way, burning in black fire and watching your life forever contrasted to happiness and praising the Lord for how wonderful He trully is)
    That sounds like brain wahing to me. What ever happened to free-will i didn't think god could mess with our heads after we are created? Isn't that against the rules or some thing? I like shu's outlook better........

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally dont believe in God... that including heaven and hell. But if I did, I'd choose heaven.
    Wat kind of a question is that??? Who would choose to go 2 hell and endure an eternity of pain.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Newbie thanatos808 may be famous one day thanatos808 may be famous one day thanatos808's Avatar
    Thanks

hell..... i would pick hell.... in heaven all is good and content... nothing evil.... well i'm sorry to say, i am human, and i do have evil thoughts... but i don't act on them, but i still do... not many ppl will admit to it, or even notice it, but we have desires that shouldn't be sometimes.... also eternal suffering... heck thats great, it leaves some hope, when i'm being tortured, even i know its forever i'll have somepoint of me hoping it will end, with eternal peace, damn thats like being brain dead, nothing to wish for or strive for ....

my 2cents

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast