Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 62

Thread: what keeps you going???

  1. #33
    Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Re: what keeps you going???

    a-re? raja-chan not joining the 5000post thread? (='.'=)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

  2. #34
    Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In the Pearl of the Orient
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: what keeps you going???

    @ aya: wahehehe! *thinks*... oh the 5000 post thread!!! wahehehe!!! i forgot to visit.

    Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

  3. #35
    Newbie bloody_ryoko may be famous one day bloody_ryoko may be famous one day bloody_ryoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere out there with my beloved ITACHI-san
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: what keeps you going???

    i will live becuase of my loved ones... family and friends and maybe fiends *grins* and i want to fulfill my dreams and goals and also beacuse living is fun and full of thrills and unecpected twists and turns... just like tomorrow is a full mystery to everyone...
    beware... you might just loss your breath wothout noticing it...

  4. #36
    Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Posts
    3,118
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 70 Times in 64 Posts

    Re: what keeps you going???

    i know i said faith keeps me going but i thought about it
    and cant really expalin it but conflict and missunderstanding keeps
    me going . example with how everone is fighting its conflict
    it honest there no lies deceat or even heart break its honest true
    emotion it never leaves you hanging like trust and love. if that makes any
    since.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

  5. #37
    Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In the Pearl of the Orient
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: what keeps you going???

    Quote Originally Posted by bloody_ryoko
    i will live becuase of my loved ones... family and friends and maybe fiends *grins* and i want to fulfill my dreams and goals and also beacuse living is fun and full of thrills and unecpected twists and turns... just like tomorrow is a full mystery to everyone...
    wow! we are similar in some way.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice
    i know i said faith keeps me going but i thought about it
    and cant really expalin it but conflict and missunderstanding keeps
    me going . example with how everone is fighting its conflict
    it honest there no lies deceat or even heart break its honest true
    emotion it never leaves you hanging like trust and love. if that makes any
    since.


    conflicts and misunderstanding keeps you going. you have sensible reasons though.

    Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

  6. #38
    Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    On the net with Nyoro :P
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: what keeps you going???

    what keeps me going is anime and manga, and my dreams: manga artist, voice actor, and animator.
    This is what keeps me going, even if they turn me into a fireball.^_^

    Arigatou Nao chan for the sig^_^
    warning, dangerous diclonious on the lose!

  7. #39
    Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In the Pearl of the Orient
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: what keeps you going???

    Quote Originally Posted by shikashu
    what keeps me going is anime and manga, and my dreams: manga artist, voice actor, and animator.
    This is what keeps me going, even if they turn me into a fireball.^_^

    wow, you have a big dream there!!! hold on tight on that.^_^

    Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

  8. #40
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In my own world..
    Posts
    903
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: what keeps you going???

    One word: Love
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts