Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: what keeps you going???

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what keeps you going???

finding my worth... is what keeps me going right now...

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Newbie juLLiE_cHu may be famous one day juLLiE_cHu may be famous one day juLLiE_cHu's Avatar
    Thanks

God. before I really didn't want to live..until I started to go to church and met great people. What keeps me going is mainly god and everyone I know that surrounds me. Whatever happens in my life really..doesn't matter..I have dreams..goals..ambitions...though if I can't fulfill it, then at least I tried...am still trying..I don;t want death or to go to heavebn(even if I beleive in god..yes I sound crazy)..I just want to lvie this one life..with no regrets..and its going great so far =)

SPECIAL THANKS TO: N!tr0-Glyc3r1n, TaurausDemon23, and Surio; for helping me put up my sig =)

sig made by me =)
    juLLiE_cHu-- -"doushite konna ni suki nan darou"-- -

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

@julie: At least there is a center in your life now...
    it is important to realize the things that keeps us going. i'm glad you also found yours ^__^

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Newbie juLLiE_cHu may be famous one day juLLiE_cHu may be famous one day juLLiE_cHu's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks ^_^...yup I really appreciate and I'm glad. =)

SPECIAL THANKS TO: N!tr0-Glyc3r1n, TaurausDemon23, and Surio; for helping me put up my sig =)

sig made by me =)
    juLLiE_cHu-- -"doushite konna ni suki nan darou"-- -

Newbie PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD's Avatar
    Thanks

well what keeps me goin is knowing i have a purpose here.. maybe it's helping ppl or what ever but i want to know what it is! i have so much to do !! if i died how could i do all these things!! ya i'm a curious one lol
    HAIL To Pyro_Psyco
    Who Made This Awesome Sig
    1st Females to Join the Noobie Clan

Newbie Dead To The World may be famous one day Dead To The World may be famous one day Dead To The World's Avatar
    Thanks

What keeps me going is the fact that my friend and my family would miss me and I have so much to live for and the fact that I want to live up my dream of becoming a famous rockstar and own my own clothing company called Dead To The World Clothing and have childern. A ex- friend actually helped me realize this after I said I didn't want to be friends cause she was suicidle
    ~*~ Trust is the Weakness Betrayal is the Hidden Blade~*~

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8