Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What kind of mythical Creature are you?

Newbie masterzach may be famous one day masterzach may be famous one day masterzach's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What kind of mythical Creature are you?

i was a dragon now there is two dragons here

thnx saz

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Your a Unicorn! Unicorns are pure, innocent, magestic creatures that have a spiraling white horn growing out of their forehead, and a white graceful, horses body. Unicorns represent the sign of purity, innocence, freindship, healing, rejeventation, and truth. Your horn is rare prized, but you tend to be naive, lured by a childs cry. Unicorns are reare, beautiful ans shy mythical creatures, and you are lucky to be one.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a unicorn and stuff but I don't think it true cause I'm a little more evil and dark

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Halo fan may be famous one day Halo fan may be famous one day Halo fan's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a unicorn..................

Newbie Eureka-Seven16 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Your an Angel. Well, you may have predicted this or not, but these angels are not the ones you see on TV. They do not serve god or any higher power. Angels are floating spirits, fallen spirits, who are the immortal. They which to be like humans. To have all senseses and the joy of life, which makes them a jelous type. Angels repserent sorrow, sadness, greif, death, rain, purity, air, and vengence. Angels cannot harm anything, yet the presence of one is always felt. Angels can be male or female, and have long black or white feathered wings and no clothes. Good luck.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Your a Unicorn! Unicorns are pure, innocent, magestic creatures that have a spiraling white horn growing out of their forehead, and a white graceful, horses body. Unicorns represent the sign of purity, innocence, freindship, healing, rejeventation, and truth. Your horn is rare prized, but you tend to be naive, lured by a childs cry. Unicorns are reare, beautiful ans shy mythical creatures, and you are lucky to be one.

Newbie Moon Doggy may be famous one day Moon Doggy may be famous one day Moon Doggy's Avatar
    I Live In the Last Place You Would Expect
    Thanks

Your a werewolf! Werewolf, as you may already know are humans who were once bitten by a werewolf, and know are the undead, who by night turn into a werewolf and hunt out prey. Old folktales say that a werewolf hunts humans, but that isnt nessary. Werewolf may also hunt cattle or other animals that have the misfortune of being near. Werewolfs are just misunderstood though. They are confused because they cant control themselves. One method of curing a werewolf is by feeding it a werewolf hair. But dont try that to your dog. Werewolfs represent night, darkness, curiousity, dishounesty, rage, power, determination, and confusion.

so as far as i can count ther are only two warewolves...hmmmmmthat is verry iteresting....hmmmmm -shifty eyes- -thinks: who should i bite?-
    Moving on Is the hardest Part

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

-----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------

Your A Dragon! Whether your the fire, electric, or ice dragon, you are very powerful and wise. Fire Dragons usually live in caves, elctric dragons live in valleys, and ice dragons live in mountain tops. A dragon represents wisdom, magic, love, grace, power, intelligence, determinotion, hounesty, and freedom. You tend to be a little explosive when your angry, so aa dragon can cuase lightning storms, blizzards, or heatwaves. Dragons are solitorey creatures, or lay live together, just not near humans. Whichever dragon you are, you certaintly are a rare mythical creature.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab CodeI am powerful!
    Dragon beats all of the others bow down and worship me.
    Last edited by Shippo101; Jul 11, 2006 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast