Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Kind of Person is Drawn to you?

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

What Kind of Person is Drawn to you?

Well I'm bored so I found this for you guys.
    What Kind of Person is Drawn to you?
    Understanding: You two will probably know that you were meant to be from the moment you meet each other. They understand you and will be kind out of heart without wishing anything in return. They love to see you happy. You are probably a lot like them too! Even though they may not be the hottest of the bunch, they are openminded and love everything about you and that's what matters! Count on this person to always be there for you and trully love you for the person you are. Try not to get too carried away in your own world though. You two are all about the meaning in everything. This person is drawn to you by your acceptance, kindness, and emotional will towards all people. This person will want to spend the rest of thier lives with you and live thier life to the fullest with you by thier side.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Kind of Person is Drawn to you?

Here is mine....nothing fancy.

Understanding: You two will probably know that you were meant to be from the moment you meet each other. They understand you and will be kind out of heart without wishing anything in return. They love to see you happy. You are probably a lot like them too! Even though they may not be the hottest of the bunch, they are openminded and love everything about you and that's what matters! Count on this person to always be there for you and trully love you for the person you are. Try not to get too carried away in your own world though. You two are all about the meaning in everything. This person is drawn to you by your acceptance, kindness, and emotional will towards all people. This person will want to spend the rest of thier lives with you and live thier life to the fullest with you by thier side.

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie Nena may be famous one day Nena may be famous one day Nena's Avatar
    Thanks

N.
    Last edited by Nena; Jun 09, 2006 at 10:06 AM.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Newbie the.GodFather may be famous one day the.GodFather may be famous one day the.GodFather's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh.. lots of understanding peeps here..
    Look at mine.. People are running away from me..
    No one: You don't mind this at the time being, but you can't help but wonder if you will stay this way forever. It is really all up to you. The main reasons could be you just are not sticking out from the rest or you are seriously cruel and selfish. You are probably not mean or anything. You are just too self-councious and shy to really be yourself and show who you are. You are so worried about being rejected or making a bad influence on somebody you adore. It is time for you to release yourself and let everyone know who you are and you have no problem with being you! If anybody has a problem with that, heck with them! Some people arn't worth your time. Extend your comfort zone and let people into your life. Add a little enthusiasm, feel free to let everybody know that you are somebody unique. There is a chance you have not found that right person yet and time will only tell if you ever will. Remember, that person can always find you.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

No one: You don't mind this at the time being, but you can't help but wonder if you will stay this way forever. It is really all up to you. The main reasons could be you just are not sticking out from the rest or you are seriously cruel and selfish. You are probably not mean or anything. You are just too self-councious and shy to really be yourself and show who you are. You are so worried about being rejected or making a bad influence on somebody you adore. It is time for you to release yourself and let everyone know who you are and you have no problem with being you! If anybody has a problem with that, heck with them! Some people arn't worth your time. Extend your comfort zone and let people into your life. Add a little enthusiasm, feel free to let everybody know that you are somebody unique. There is a chance you have not found that right person yet and time will only tell if you ever will. Remember, that person can always find you.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

dark: understanding you feel like the one that
    ia drawn to you must have dark intention's or
    even bad intention's. but come to find out that
    there just being that way to distract you from
    what they are really doing wich checking you out
    or seeing what will make you run away or just not
    talk to them.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast