Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What makes you happy?(Quiz)

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

What makes you happy?(Quiz)

What makes you happy?

UnKNOWN. You gotta put some effort into changing yourself, so that you can figure out what you want from life.
    You seem to have given up on things. You probably were normal once,but i bet something bad happened, that crushed you, and pent you up in your own little universe, where you've been living for some time now...
    You really are a difficult person to understand, not to mention that you don't like to share your feelings, so you express them by drawing and/or writing (just like me ^^). Even though you probably had some bad experience before,that doesn't mean you should just give up (yep, i'm not taking my own advise LOL). Trust me, you should really try your best to change becauce: first of all, the solitary exsistence is no exsistence at all, second of all if you dont fill up the huge empty space that was meant for your confidence, it will curse you eternaly...no matter how much progress you make, you'll always think it isn't enough and crirtisize yourself until the presure starts to consume you...and..well...i still havent reached that phase in my life but God knoes what wil happen.
    You doubt yourself and your abilities all the time...and you shouldn't. To reach the happiness you've been longing for, first you need to work on your confidence and people skills, after that you'll eventually learn to appreciate the small things and life...and value what you have, instead of feeling sorry for yourself because of what you dont have.

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What makes you happy?(Quiz)

The thing that makes you happy,even though you might not realise it is LOVE and caring. You like to spend quiet time at home with you family or hang with your friends. You're a very emotonal person and you cant possibly survive without love in your life.You're really funloving and can make most people laugh (i kinda envy you for that),you also probably have tons and tons of friends not to mention all the people who envy you secretly and will try to invade your private life, if you let them too close - and all that just because you're such a nice person.Watch out though - a person such as you is very vulnerable when it comes to trusting. Don't over do it...as optimistic a you are, in reality there are many treators. In love you can only find happyness with someone opposite to you (like..character i mean). He/she'll complete you in a unimaginable way and make you feel truly special and unique. If you find that person, the two of you'll be like Cindarella and her prince charming.

~~~
    hehe... i believe as well that i can't live without love in my life. ^-^ love makes me happy....... so right. ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

The thing that makes you happy,even though you might not realise it is LOVE and caring. You like to spend quiet time at home with you family or hang with your friends. You're a very emotonal person and you cant possibly survive without love in your life.You're really funloving and can make most people laugh (i kinda envy you for that),you also probably have tons and tons of friends not to mention all the people who envy you secretly and will try to invade your private life, if you let them too close - and all that just because you're such a nice person.Watch out though - a person such as you is very vulnerable when it comes to trusting. Don't over do it...as optimistic a you are, in reality there are many treators. In love you can only find happyness with someone opposite to you (like..character i mean). He/she'll complete you in a unimaginable way and make you feel truly special and unique. If you find that person, the two of you'll be like Cindarella and her prince charming.

Well, this test is most inaccurate for me TT_TT I would much rather have White Mage's result

Oh well, the test cant be 100% correct
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

The thing that makes you happy,even though you might not realise it is LOVE and caring. You like to spend quiet time at home with you family or hang with your friends. You're a very emotonal person and you cant possibly survive without love in your life.
    You're really funloving and can make most people laugh (i kinda envy you for that)
    ,you also probably have tons and tons of friends not to mention all the people who envy you secretly and will try to invade your private life, if you let them too close - and all that just because you're such a nice person.
    Watch out though - a person such as you is very vulnerable when it comes to trusting. Don't over do it...as optimistic a you are, in reality there are many treators.
    In love you can only find happyness with someone opposite to you (like..character i mean). He/she'll complete you in a unimaginable way and make you feel truly special and unique. If you find that person, the two of you'll be like Cindarella and her prince charming.
    Good luck and please rate if you liked the result.

hmm....apparently, I have alot of friends

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rei_unit00
    The thing that makes you happy,even though you might not realise it is LOVE and caring. You like to spend quiet time at home with you family or hang with your friends. You're a very emotonal person and you cant possibly survive without love in your life.
    You're really funloving and can make most people laugh (i kinda envy you for that)
    ,you also probably have tons and tons of friends not to mention all the people who envy you secretly and will try to invade your private life, if you let them too close - and all that just because you're such a nice person.
    Watch out though - a person such as you is very vulnerable when it comes to trusting. Don't over do it...as optimistic a you are, in reality there are many treators.
    In love you can only find happyness with someone opposite to you (like..character i mean). He/she'll complete you in a unimaginable way and make you feel truly special and unique. If you find that person, the two of you'll be like Cindarella and her prince charming.

hmm....apparently, I have alot of friends

Everyone seems to be getting the same result. And the result seems news to you, Rei. I assume that it wasnt completely accurate either?
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Perfection will bring you the happiness you long for.
    Well,well...you sure are a dreamer. Whatever you do...you want it to be flawless and brilliant, you just refuse to settle for less. Falliure isn't an option,it can only make you more ambitious, strong and capable to overcome any kind of difficultty for the sake of your dream.However, your dreams are a bit utopic, you should really cool down your fantasies and limit them with reality, after that (the hard worker that you are..)it'll be just a matter of time until you reach your goal. Your gretest gift is your imagination. You're artistic, probably like to draw/write/sing/dance.
    You notice details that usualy don't catch the eye much.
    In love - happeness can be brought to you only by that ONE special person you'll be looking for all your life. He/she'll be romantic, mysterious and fun to be with.( yeah i know it'll be hard to find him/her, but if you would only widen the range of your search, you'll be quite surprised with what you'll find )
    Well that's interesting ^_^; I guess I can understand... I can be like that sometimes :3
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

UnKNOWN. You gotta put some effort into changing yourself, so that you can figure out what you want from life.
    You seem to have given up on things. You probably were normal once,but i bet something bad happened, that crushed you, and pent you up in your own little universe, where you've been living for some time now...
    You really are a difficult person to understand, not to mention that you don't like to share your feelings, so you express them by drawing and/or writing (just like me ^^). Even though you probably had some bad experience before,that doesn't mean you should just give up (yep, i'm not taking my own advise LOL). Trust me, you should really try your best to change becauce: first of all, the solitary exsistence is no exsistence at all, second of all if you dont fill up the huge empty space that was meant for your confidence, it will curse you eternaly...no matter how much progress you make, you'll always think it isn't enough and crirtisize yourself until the presure starts to consume you...and..well...i still havent reached that phase in my life but God knoes what wil happen.
    You doubt yourself and your abilities all the time...and you shouldn't. To reach the happiness you've been longing for, first you need to work on your confidence and people skills, after that you'll eventually learn to appreciate the small things and life...and value what you have, instead of feeling sorry for yourself because of what you dont have.
    "Let fall the weak, and build to the strong."

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

The thing that makes you happy,even though you might not realise it is LOVE and caring. You like to spend quiet time at home with you family or hang with your friends. You're a very emotonal person and you cant possibly survive without love in your life. You're really funloving and can make most people laugh (i kinda envy you for that) ,you also probably have tons and tons of friends not to mention all the people who envy you secretly and will try to invade your private life, if you let them too close - and all that just because you're such a nice person. Watch out though - a person such as you is very vulnerable when it comes to trusting. Don't over do it...as optimistic a you are, in reality there are many treators. In love you can only find happyness with someone opposite to you (like..character i mean). He/she'll complete you in a unimaginable way and make you feel truly special and unique. If you find that person, the two of you'll be like Cindarella and her prince charming.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast