Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What makes you happy?(Quiz)

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What makes you happy?(Quiz)

The thing that makes you happy,even though you might not realise it is LOVE and caring. You like to spend quiet time at home with you family or hang with your friends. You're a very emotonal person and you cant possibly survive without love in your life.
    You're really funloving and can make most people laugh (i kinda envy you for that)
    ,you also probably have tons and tons of friends not to mention all the people who envy you secretly and will try to invade your private life, if you let them too close - and all that just because you're such a nice person.
    Watch out though - a person such as you is very vulnerable when it comes to trusting. Don't over do it...as optimistic a you are, in reality there are many treators.
    In love you can only find happyness with someone opposite to you (like..character i mean). He/she'll complete you in a unimaginable way and make you feel truly special and unique. If you find that person, the two of you'll be like Cindarella and her prince charming.
    Good luck and please rate if you liked the result.

thank you equinn

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

The thing that makes you happy,even though you might not realise it is LOVE and caring. You like to spend quiet time at home with you family or hang with your friends. You're a very emotonal person and you cant possibly survive without love in your life.
    You're really funloving and can make most people laugh (i kinda envy you for that)
    ,you also probably have tons and tons of friends not to mention all the people who envy you secretly and will try to invade your private life, if you let them too close - and all that just because you're such a nice person.
    Watch out though - a person such as you is very vulnerable when it comes to trusting. Don't over do it...as optimistic a you are, in reality there are many treators.
    In love you can only find happyness with someone opposite to you (like..character i mean). He/she'll complete you in a unimaginable way and make you feel truly special and unique. If you find that person, the two of you'll be like Cindarella and her prince charming.
    Good luck and please rate if you liked the result

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Only a life full of adventures would make you happy...- traveling,seeing the world,meeting new people.You hate the boring everyday stuff and long to change them - good for you. Finding happyness isn't really a problem for you, the life you've had till now was filled with excitement and so many new things to experience - you want to see it all. There's no way that you're gonna be left behind by your friends (when it comes to fashion, school,...everything generaly). Your nature is innovation and you'll probably end up as a celebrity or a famous weirdo. Last but not least - the things you long for (dreams,goals etc.) are just a reach away. It wont take much effort for a person like you. My advise - go for it.Good luck and please rate if you liked the result.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

A famous wierdo huh, they hit me on the button.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2