Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what reside's in your soul?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

what reside's in your soul?

i have seen alot of soul seaching
    and stuff on this forum and i wonder what
    resides in your soul to make you who you are
    well heres a test to see
    http://quizilla.com/users/BlueKokiri...%20Results!!)/

Lonliness resides in your soul! You are a person with a dark, biased view of the world. You seem to be constantly alone. You try to be indifferent, but you secretly miss the feeling of being loved. Something happened in your past, maybe a heartbreak? Someone betrayed you, weather it was your trust, your love, your friendship, or all three. You must learn to forgive. You have low self-confidence, and often catch yourself second-guessing yourself. You need someone to love you and constantly reassure you. Your perfect love is someone who is happy and outgoing, someone who can bring out the romantic side of you. You are a dreamer. You lack self-control. You may be a perfectionist. You need to notice the people in your life who care about you and acknowledge them. Congratulations, and please rate!! ^^

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Jun 13, 2006 at 07:09 PM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what reside's in your soul?

excuse me but where is the button to submit my answer...........i took the test but i dont see a finish button or anything.........

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu
    excuse me but where is the button to submit my answer...........i took the test but i dont see a finish button or anything.........
    it right under the last question you can barly see it
    becuase it written with a difrent font and is grey looking

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice
    it right under the last question you can barly see it
    becuase it written with a difrent font and is grey looking
    thanx, found it..........

Kindess resides in your soul! Your life is ruled by helping others. You are very kind, caring, loving, and empathetic. You are careful, but not like paranoid. You may be a bit shy. You are compassionate and you try to be kind to everyone. You are forgiving. Everyone loves you. However, there is one person who truly admires your sweet personaltity, and they love you deeply. they may be to shy to tell you, though. this person is likely one of your close friends. Yuor only bad trait is that often you always put yourself second, or even third. Its always nice to be generous and put others needs before your own, but you often constantly do this and end up feeling alone and sad. People love you for your optimistic attitude and loving nature.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Intelligence resides in your soul! Your life is ruled by what you believe. If something makes sense, it is right. You may be a bit closed minded, so you need to loosen up. You have a strong sense of right and wrong. You are a perfectionist, and you may be a bit bossy. You come off as a strong person to people, and you know what you want out of life. When life throws you a curveball, you collaspe into denial. You are not very good at dealing with loss. You are very deidicated and passionite. Someone secretly loves you, but feel that they are inferior to you. You may feel like you don't need anyone, but you should open up. So many people care about you, if you only looked. You are a lovable person, but people may have a hard time finding this and therefor give up. Congratulations, and please rate!! ^^

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Nice....

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont want to take anymore quizzes...A pink piggy resides inside my soul, lol

he looks like this...

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

lol trung thats pretty cool
    it fits your happy personality

Newbie neongenisis-fan101 may be famous one day neongenisis-fan101 may be famous one day neongenisis-fan101's Avatar
    Thanks

kay this place is confusing can u give mii a hand sum1?! any1?!
    wats up? im krissie & i luv neon genisis evangelion.. its summer now so i watch it lyk every night. well.. im super hyper & i luv making friends so hey everybody!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast